Monthly Need to Know webinar for July 2017 that focused on a deep dive into Document sharing. The session also includes Microsoft Cloud news and updates along with an open Q and A session around Office 365.
- Office 365 Update
- Sharing document with Office 365
- Q & A
• Outlook for mac is adding the most requested features
• New apps added to Business Premium
• Introducing Microsoft 365
• New web viewing experience
• SharePoint Communication Sites
• Lots of ways to share.
• All sharing is protected by Office 365 Security and
• Specific user sharing requires a Microsoft account.
• Data Loss Prevention can prevent sharing.
• Information Rights Management can protect documents
• Default is usually to share without restriction.
• Set up Office 365 file storage and sharing - Set up Office 365 file storage and
sharing - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-Office-365-file-storage-and-sharing-
• Share documents in Office 365 - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Video-
• Add an attachment in Outlook web app - https://support.office.com/en-
• Activate Rights Management in Office 365 - https://support.office.com/en-
• Search the audit logs in Office 365 - https://support.office.com/en-