Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
UKTI Change Management course feedback 1 – 2 February 2016
Please score 1 - 5: (5 = excellent and 1 = poor)
1. The topics were beneficial to my job: 3.8
2. The topics were interesting and up-to-date: 4.3
3. The instructor was knowledgeable and well prepared: 4.6
4. The instructor was an effective communicator: 4.8
5. The instructor was competent in keeping the sessions alive and interesting: 4.4
6. The material covered in the program is beneficial to my job: 3.6
7. The material was clear and presented in an interesting way: 4.2
8. There was a balance between the theoretical and practical exercises: 4
TRAINING METHODS AMD AUDIOVISUALS:
9. The audiovisuals were effective and diversified: 4
10. There was a good balance between presentations and group work: 4.1
OVERALL EVALUATION OF THE COURSE:
11. I would apply most of the program skills and techniques in my job: 3.7
12. I feel the program will help me do my job better: 3.6
13. The program was a good learning experience. I am satisfied with 4.3
what I have learned:
I am happy to be part of this training. Thanks
Was a good experience in terms of raising my awareness of my attitude and change
but more structured and work-related work would have been good e.g a whole day on
work. Presenter cut down a bit on evidence (not always relevant).
With a lot of change expected in the next few months, I feel I am better prepared to
understand and adapt to change.
I would have liked a lot more theory and information on change management in a
work situation. The course was interesting but only some of it relevant.
Very enjoyable but I would have liked to have and expected the opportunity to be able
to apply theory to real work situations with my team. Thanks An, good to meet you.
Thank you for the great time. It’s one of my favourite courses.