This presentation explores the most popular social media management tool- HootSuite. It explains different aspects of Hootsuite, its benefits, how it increases efficiency of the social media marketing efforts of a brand and gives a scope for higher productivity levels of any social media team.
It also explains all the major differences between HootSuite and TweetDeck!
Social Media Management Tool HOOTSUITE Prepared by: Prerna Singh
Hootsuite: Social Media Management System I enable you to monitor You can view streams what people are saying from multiple networks about your brand and such as help you respond Facebook, Twitter and instantly. Google+ and post updates or reply directly. I am the mostI help you in keeping popular Social track and manage Media Management lot of your social tool! network channels.
Hootsuite: Empowers Your Social Media Marketing Team1. Multiple Profile Management Manage multiple social networks: Twitter, Facebook Profiles, Events, Groups & Pages, Linkedin Profiles, pages & groups, G+ pages(not profiles), Foursquare. HootSuite has a suite of social apps for other popular social networking sites, such as YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr and others. Can add more than one of the same network. So if you’ve 20 Post same thing to multiple channels at the same time. Twitter profiles and 15 Facebook pages to update, I can Be Careful handle it! •Think of the type of audience you have on each network • Facebook fans are different from Twitter followers • Facebook allows for much richer posts than Twitter
2. Increased Efficiency Save time for more important things by streamlining all social profiles into onesimple system. Schedule posts so that they’re automatically posted at specific times. Enables you to monitor what people are saying about your brand and help yourespond instantly. View streams from multiple networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ andpost updates or reply directly. With a free account, you can manage up to five social profiles on me. With a Pro account, you can manage an unlimited number of social profiles! it!
3. Better Management: Social Media Marketing Campaigns Implement and analyze marketing campaigns across all social profiles without signing in to each social network individually. Send private messages out to targeted audience groups on selected social profiles straight through the HootSuite dashboard. HootSuite has a dedicated section for creating analytical reports, click summaries. It works with both Google Analytics as well as Facebook Insights. Premium accounts’ users get advanced features for social analytics, audience engagement, team collaboration and security.
4. Social Media Team Management In case of a team, can create an “organization” to improve communication andcollaboration across everyone’s HootSuite account. Share the management of various networks within a team properly, i.e. Hootsuiteallows you to delegate responses to different team members. The messaging feature allows team members to send private messages to eachother. No need to share Twitter password with other team members……means moresecurity. EXAMPLE If you receive 20 mentions in one day; The administrator can delegate each one to a different team member. When a team member logs in, she’ll see which tasks have been allocated to her. Avoids the mistake of responding to a status that has already been replied to.
5. Customer Servicei. Manage Customer Service on Twitter Delegate customer messages to different team members which can be managed overallby an administrator. Allows to store draft messages that can be posted in case of a frequently askedquestion, e.g. directions to your office.ii. Better Customer Service Can post a quick update to multiple Twitter accounts, Facebook profile andpage, Google+ page, LinkedIn profile, company page and groups and more. Useful in case a message needs to be sent My feature out to your customers in an emergency. called ‘Hootlet’ allows you to do this!
6. Complete Cross Platform Hootsuite works on Mac OSX, Windows, Linux and mobile platforms. It works on all modern platforms. Its plethora of dedicated mobile apps lets you to manage your social media stuff while you are on the move!7. Free Reports by Email Sends you a weekly email with a pdf attachment of your click summaries. It gives a graph showing; i. Number of clicks per day ii. Geographical information on the people clicking through iii. Top referrers iv. Most popular links
Competition Analysis: TweetDeck HootSuite TweetDeck Allows to schedule tweets HootSuite is speedy, updates Doesn’t support scheduledoften tweets Uses it’s own shortner-ow.ly Is a memory hog and doesn’t Lets you upload a picture file update as often Provides more comprehensive Allows choice between 4stats different URL shorteners Allows for the incorporation of Provides with choice of 3additional social networks different Twitter photo servicesMakes it easy to add multiple Stats are through supported URLusers and control which accounts shortenersthey can update Allows for Twitter, FB & Linkedin Doesn’t allow for all Twitter accountsfeatures Supports multiple accounts; no ability to have multiple users perHootsuite is a clear winner! account Has almost every Twitter feature