H.No. : 375, Anandpuri, Sarwat Road,
Muzaffarnagar - 251001
Mobile no. - 09045217395,
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
To make positive contribution as part of your dynamic and well reputed
organization in a position where my abilities, technical, management, decision
making and communication skills will be utilized and enhanced.
• Pursuing Post-Graduation from SCDL (Symboisis Centre for Distance
Learning) PGDBA - (2014-2016)
• Done BBA from S.D. College of Management Studies, Muzaffarnagar (2010-
• Proficient in MS Office
• Done 3 months crash course in basic
• Currently using Oracle (ERP) at work
• Worked as trainee for 2 months in Reliance communication in sales &
customer relation dept.
Olympus Personal Allied Services Pvt. Ltd. Presently, working as
Executive for Bharti Airtel Limited since November 2013
Current Job Responsibilities:-
1. Single handedly managing procurement of SIM & RC(Recharge Coupons) for
the entire Upper North zone through various vendors.
2. Vendor Management: Responsible for dealing with vendors
3. Dealing with vendors for procurement of PINs and ICCDI and getting the
recharge coupons printed for all zones.
4. Managing the unique IMSI & SIM Numbers to the vendors for getting the
series generated and uploaded in servers for all zones
5. Ensuring the design and the printing work of artwork approved by marketing for
the recharge coupons
6. Validate the authenticity of the uploaded data in the servers in ICRM,
PACCS, HSS, HLR. Incase of any discrepancy; ensure the same is
rectified within timeframe.
7. Managing end to end procurement by generating purchase requests, purchase
orders, MRN (Material Receiving Note) for all the functions in Upper North
and taking it to closure by getting all necessary approvals till execution.
8. Managing all the report generation and uploading of data in ICRM, Oracle,
PACCS, HSS, HLR, etc. for all the zones and maintain MIS records.
9. Inventory Management: Single handedly managing SIM issuance for all the
zones including Punjab, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir and Himachal areas.
10. Dealing with warehouse team for transit and dispatch of SIM & RC of Upper
North India and maintaining the records and inventory details
accordingly. Do a compliance check and audit on regular basis for
reconciliation of inventory at warehouse.
11. Vendor creation and ensuring complete detail updation including documentation
and bank details updations for any new and old vendor getting registered
with Bharti Airtel Limited. Also, do an audit for any incomplete
12. Responsible for managing any rush/urgent payment through special
approvals, issuance of credit / debit note, standard and prepayment for
all business units and verticals [Mobility, DTH, B&T, BWA, M
13. Responsible for sharing pendency dashboards for all zones and close
looping any unapproved PR, pending approval invoices, hold cases,
14. Responsible for preparing and handling agreements and NFA (Note for
Approval) for the upper north India of all business units [Mobility, DTH,
M Commerce (Airtel Money), B&T, BWA] which is a agreement with all
Reliance Communication Ltd.: Worked as Executive (Market Acquisition) from
September, 2012 to November, 2013.
Detailed Job Description:-
1. I was responsible for market research and market planning for
increment the sales.
2. Managing procurement and raising requests for promotional and sales
3. Was responsible for managing inventory and maintaining MIS for
4. Responsible for analysis and data reporting including important
dashboards for the consumption averages for the sim and recharge
coupons in particular zone or circle.
5. Managing MIS for any activations / deactivations of SIMS across circle.
6. Collect data of demand for creation of new plans & Scheme.
• Team player and capable of getting the productivity out of team
• Capable of taking additional responsibilities and stretch assignments
• Responsible and hardworking
Father’s name : Mr. Bijendra Kumar
Date of birth : 26-Aug-1993
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Single
Present working Location : Chandigarh
I hereby declare that all the above mentioned information is true and correct as per
Date : Nitesh Kumar