Concurrent tracking methods – one user could be attributed to
different channels, depending on who you ask and when!
• Multiple networks take credit for the same install
Prevent Duplicate Attributions
Networks know top of line metrics only, not ROI
• Many networks support a real-time feedback loop to optimize
campaigns based on app installs, but not all
• Ad networks use different look back periods
Prevent Inaccurate Metrics
What events do you
need to measure?
• Add to cart
• Add payment method
What are the important
flows and goals in your
app that you want users
to follow and complete?
Are there data patterns with
groups of users?
What is the length of
engagement of your
users over time?
coming back to
What value are
users contributing to
your bottom line?
What to look for in advertising analytics tech?
to the last
Allows you to
easily add new
Data is more important on mobile
All customer/user level data belongs to you, the advertiser. The data you
collect with an unbiased platform falls inline with your own privacy
policy. You decide who you share information with and how.
Thank YouJennifer Wong | MobileAppTracking | @Jenerationy
A little about us
MobileAppTracking.com (MAT) solves attribution with unbiased
SaaS technology for mobile app marketers.
• 157 Employees
• Seattle, San Francisco, London, Tel Aviv, Seoul, New York
• Working with the top grossing apps on iOS, Android, Kindle and Windows Phone
A few of our clients apps include: