1. Exceptional Multi-Channel Recipes Ross Plotkin. Director of Online Advertising. Kahena Digital.
2. Don’t Eat the Shakshuka. The simple things can be the most potent.Accept multi-channel ideas with a grain of salt.
3. Don’t Eat the Shakshuka. Before you follow that recipe…Is what you are executing:• Has likelihood of true incremental value-added?• Situation appropriate?• Wary of Frankensteins?• Peanut Butter and Eggplant Omelet anybody?
4. Poached FacebookFacebook + Retargeting
5. Poached Facebook• Facebook Ads with Facebook Page + Retargeting  Exposure where it is attractive. Sales where they convert.• Great for: • Brands with strong Facebook presence but weak or new website presence. Facebook gives live branding, while websites produce revenue conversions.• Optional Ingredients: • Retargeted ads have same branding as Facebook Page. • Push ads back into Facebook via Facebook Ex.
6. Scrambled SearchSearch + Retargeting
7. Scrambled Search• Search Campaigns tracked as specific retargeting audience + Retargeting  Retargeting to visitors from specific search campaigns or keywords because this relevancy may be a better indicator of sales potential than browsing behavior.• Great for: • Ecommerce sites with large seasonal focuses or calendar driven marketing.• Optional Ingredients: • Retargeted ads replicate keywords in their content. • Adjust slope of bid retargeting bid reductions for more relevant audience
8. 1990 Feels Like YesterdayWhat’s coming in 2013?
9. 1990 Feels Like Yesterday It is already 2013. Is the future here yet?• New Optionality: • Facebook Exchange upside down • Similar Amazon functionality • Everyone sells 3rd party data. Opportunities & Risks.• New Tools in the Kitchen: • Google’s free container tag tool. User friendly. No exclusive service needed.
10. Thank you to Everyone & SMX. Ross Plotkin. Direction of Online Advertising. Kahena Digital. @QuietNotionWE’RE HIRING!AFTER PARTY!