• Google Offers several different ways to do
• CPC – Directly in the search result
• Remarketing – Cookie based advertising –
Both on display and search
• Display ads (Banners, text ads on third party
Google Adwords – How does it work?
• CTR – Click Through Rate is directly associated
to the cost of a click.
• The higher CTR on the ads, the higher Quality
Score = The Lower Price Per click.
• Landingpage also has to meet expectations
that are set in the ad, if not bounce rate will
be high = lower quality score.
Focus on ’Likes’, Website Clicks / Conversions or
• You can import mailing lists or other lists to
Facebook and target these persons directly.
• Target only those who has already given you
permission to do so = much higher interaction
• LinkedIn Advertising – Great for B2B
• Bing Search Advertising – Great for getting
cheap clicks and aquire customers at a low
• CPC on newspapers, Ekstrabladet.dk, Bt.dk
• Links = Votes
• Links can pass authority, trust and relevance.
• Links are what connects the web
• There are thousands of bloggers out there, in
• Seek out the important bloggers in your
sphere and make contact. Buy a review, give a
product to test, make a giveaway.
• Bloggers gives you both relevant visitors and
• Ways to create PR
– Expert Statements
– Data – Analytics, other datasources
– Good advices, guides etc.
– Toplists – ”7 funny gadgets you need for your
– Great stories!
Our behavior has changed since the
entrance of social media
• We share on social media
• We share what we like and what we would like to
be associated with as a person
• It’s a lot easier to get a share or like on social
medias than it is getting a link
• We want our information asap!
• Users require fresh content
• Where do you find whats hot right now? Social
• You can get quick gains in trafic from social
sharing and voting
• Damping factor
Does social interactions count as much
as link does?
• Not yet
• Is there correlation between social
interactions and good rankings in the SERPS?