1. The Business of Famous Keynote Address <ul><li>with JAMES ANDREWS </li></ul>
2. “ James. I want my brand to be FAMOUS! ” Boland Jones, CEO iMeet
3. <ul><li>Social Media Organizational Alignment </li></ul><ul><li>Blogger/Influencer Outreach </li></ul><ul><li>Web Content Production </li></ul><ul><li>Community Management </li></ul><ul><li>Celebrity Digital Management (Famous PPL) </li></ul>Social People: A Hybrid Agency
4. Digital Foundation Understanding Fame The “ Hustle Bustle ” of Brands Palo Alto, CA Los Angeles, CA New York, NY My Journey
5. Let ’ s Get On The Same Page
6. What Is Social Media? Blogs Wikis Social Networks
7. That ’ s Only Part Of The Story....
8. Social Media is a Conversation
9. Powered by:
10. <ul><li>THE CONVERSATION IS NOT </li></ul><ul><li>Controlled </li></ul><ul><li>Organized </li></ul><ul><li>On message </li></ul><ul><li>THE CONVERSATION IS </li></ul><ul><li>Organic </li></ul><ul><li>Complex </li></ul><ul><li>Speaks in human voice </li></ul>
11. The power to define and control a brand is shifting from corporations and institutions to individuals and communities.
12. “ Now Media ” Old Media + New Media = *Now Media Fusion of old media and new media
13. What Social Media is NOT
14. Create Monitor Participate Filter Communications: The New Role
15. Participating is the New Marketing Like A new form of marketing and not reminiscent of traditional marketing...it ’ s actually “ Un-marketing ”
16. Communication, whether inbound or outbound is now powered by conversations and the best communicators always start as the best listeners. (Brian Solis, Engage 2010) LISTENING
17. You don ’ t need a social media strategy?
18. Do you have a strategy for your home phone?
19. Social Media should not be in the corner. It should be embedded into the overall communications strategy.
20. Traditional + Social Media Play really nice together. Use Traditional to start and push a social conversation. Use Social to extend the life of a campaign.
21. Lexus Darkcasting Social Media Influencer Program
22. 53rd Grammy Awards Social Media #TeamBieber
24. Brands want to be famous..... Famous people want to be brands.