1. No Bragging andNothing Boring:11 Effective Ways toShare Your Impact Kivi Leroux Miller President, Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com
2. 30% Loss of Regular or Sustaining Givers from One Year to the Nexthttp://www.flickr.com/photos/tenaciousme/6860901697 Fundraising Effectiveness Project 2011 Results from Association of Fundraising Professionals and The Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
3. http://www.flickr.com/photos/mountainash/5082502256 55-65% Donor Attrition Rate Between First and Second Gift Fundraising Effectiveness Project 2011 Results from Association of Fundraising Professionals and The Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy
4. http://www.flickr.com/photos/alancleaver/4279482716 75% First Gifts Not as Generous as They Could Have Been Source: Cygnus Donor Survey
5. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ideaablaze/4681998874 alive? How do the love we keep
6. 87% Prompt, personal thank you + meaningful & measurable results on last gift before asked again = donors indefinitely satisfiedhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/carbonnyc/3317488730 Source: Penelope Burk - “Donor Centered Fundraising”
7. http://www.flickr.com/photos/domeheid/18438210 Reporting back results is more important than individual recognition. Source: Penelope Burk - “Donor Centered Fundraising”
8. But that’s not alwaysso easy to deliver.
9. It’s all about framing the results to be more relevant (meaningful!) and to give credit to the community.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bofh/150722915
10. flickr.com/photos/dpstylesLet your supportersand participantshold the trophy.
11. 11 Ways to Do ItAs we go, circle the numbersthat your nonprofit could implementby the end of this year.
12. Thank You Videos 1
13. The Nature Conservancy: Our Scientists Say Thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5VT3GjLZuE
18. Charity:Water Thank You Jen + Cake Wrecks Community http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0pW0dycGh0
19. Photos in ThankYou Cards 2
20. Donor-CenteredNewsletter Articles 3
21. “Spine care” raised $5,000. “Zawadi” raised $50,000.Ten fold increase fromone edition of thenewsletter to the next,simply by switching fromcorporate storytelling todonor-centeredstorytelling.Thank you, Tom Ahern, for the example.
22. Thank you, Jeff Brooks, for the example.
23. Client/ImpactTestimonials 4
24. 76% Donors say getting a thank you from someone whobenefited from the charity’s work is very meaningful. Source: Cygnus Donor Survey
25. Timeline orTime Lapse 5
26. Real TimeDashboards 6
27. March 2012 September 2012
28. Befores and Afters 7
29. Ed Givens, helped back into housing by Skid Row Housing TrustThank you, Kat Johnson, for the example.
30. Behind the Scenes 8
31. Positive and Personable! Results! Invitation Great Photo To Feel Like We Are ThereCredit toDonors More Goodness to Come! Personable Integration Reminder about Connection, and Other Activities
32. Executive DirectorUpdates 9
33. Infographics 10
34. Super ShortAnnual Reports 11
35. How manydid youcircle?
36. How dowe keepthe love Stop focusing on all the activity.alive? Share the impact – in fun, friendly ways. http://www.flickr.com/photos/misteraitch/2971658475
37. Keep your supportersplugged in by sharing yourgratitude and what they’vemade possible.
38. Kivi Leroux Miller@kivilmFacebook.com/ email@example.com