Marketing & Communication In Outsoucing.EnglishPresentation Transcript
For and against the outsourcing of
• In a period characterized by a general slowdown in investment, as
well as the need to implement the processes of rationalization,
control and reduction of costs, it is important to ascertain the
priorities of companies.
• It has witnessed the increasing market demand for solutions aimed
at optimizing business processes, in this great journey has
purchased the use of specialized suppliers in individual areas, ie
outsourcing of business processes.
• Thus saw the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
• They offer a service and constant assistance :
• example, through Remote Operator (or Call Center)
• Customer Care & Front Office: information services to the public, booking,
management issues etc..
• IN Solving approach to the analysis of traffic data input that allows the
identification of critical areas
• Focus Group: direct comparisons with the Area Managers
• Organization and implementation of appropriate plans Relational Marketing
(Event Management, Loyalty Programs, Promotions Management etc..)
• Statistical surveys in partnership with suppliers
• The service provider listed is "forced" by the market to remain updated on
any new techniques MKTG, computer etc..
• Times and cost pre-determined
• The risk of a "performance" below expectations
• The possible bond of dependency that is created with too
many contracts, including those who request the service and
who makes it (be careful with the contract!)
• Operating systems compatible with each other a little
(transmission of services with different software systems,
• Inexperience of Companies who outsource any process of
outsourcing is to be assessed on a medium or long periods,
this could lead to the excessive involvement of the supplier
in the processes of decision.
• The experience gained from various reality, from SMEs to large,
from hospitals to institutions, has matured the knowledge to invest
less in the large settlements of their offices and have increasingly
been a kind of distributed network in a capillary the territory,
made up of different professionals, each of which specializes in its
• The company that receives the service outsourcing has focused on
its core business and is able to make the most of their (and other)
• The BPO become so, as in the world of Human Resources, are
active in infrastructure can improve the efficiency and
organization in order to get the results that the market requires.