1. integrating technologyILT presentation – March 2012
2. This work is licensed under aCreative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. For more information, visit http://creativecommons.org . Credit info: Donna Murray, Instructional Technology Specialist murraydo at hickoryschools.net
4. Where does it fitinto my curriculum? Where does it fit?
5. How in the world do I manageto integrate technologyeffectively in my classroom? How do I manage?
6. Hopefully, my websites can providesongoing support for you… http://murraygirl.com/
7. Snapshot of what you’ll find on my sites…
8. Check out theFlorida Matrixfor techintegration forresources andideas http://fcit.usf.edu/matrix/matrix.php
9. There are tons of free (“open”) educational resources availableonline. The next few slides highlight a few examples. Open education resources
17. Not familiar with the Flipped Classroom concept? Check out this infographic.http://knewton.marketing.s3.amazonaws.com/images/infographics/flipped-classroom.jpg
18. The next few slides highlight some resources for YOU, including someawesome blogs, educational repositories, pathfinder tutorial, and a coolonline tool for formative assessment. Resources for Teachers