This is my first made lesson plan ...
i thought before that its hard to make lesson plan but being just resourceful and with the help of different methods and strategies in teaching we can have our guide for highly and better teaching instruction:)..
35/7+ (2) =7 -64/8-(-16) =8
1. To answer the number problem, apply
the rules indicated below.
RULES: sign ( )
(-) Add (-) = (-) number
(+) > subtract (-) = (+) number
(+) subtract < (-) = (-) number
(+) Add (+) = (+) number
(-) multiply (-) = (+) number
(-) multiply (+) = (-) number
(-) Divide (-) = (+) number
(+) Divide (-) = (-) number
2. Arrange the letter from the lowest to
highest number of your answers to form a
3. After knowing the word, Prepare a yell
for your group.
4. You have 10 minutes to solve the problem.
5. The winner will get Special Price + chips
(10 pts. Recitation)
At the end of the lesson, the students will be able to:
A. (Cognitive) Define what is Integer and the rules involving operations on Integer
B. (Psychomotor)Solve problems involving operations on Integer
C. (Affective) relate Integer in real world application
II. Subject Matter
Algebra (rules in Operations of Integer)
Reference: Algebra for High school Textbook
Materials: visual aids, video presentation, PowerPoint presentation, Flash Cards,
Values: Critical thinking, Active participation, Determination, Patience, Creativity
A. Daily Activities
3. Classroom Management
4. Checking Attendance
Teacher will ask students for the previous topic that was discussed.
Part I. Games [PictuART]
Materials: slide presentation and strip paper
Aims of PictuART games
1. To enhance creativity and thinking skills of students
2. PictuART shows the abstract application of Integer in real world.
3. At the end of discussion, students will appreciate Integers in real application base on
the games they play and the video presentation.
How to play the game?
1. Teacher will group the class into two. Each group must have 3 presenters
2. Presenters will action the word given by the teacher regarding with the picture on the
3. Each group must guess the word with the help of slide presentation and their
presenters. Group will have one minute guessing.
4. The winner will gain smiley chips with 10 pts in their recitation.
Thermometer Speed Weight Zero Sign
Part 2. Group Activity
Materials: Flash Cards
Aims of group Activity
1. To develop active participation of students in the class
2. To gain the students of advance knowledge in the topic base on the given task.
3. To build up self confidence, creative and critical thinking among students.
4. Student themselves will discover the abstract topic through the activity and can able to
discuss it in front of the class.
1. The teacher will divide the class into four groups and will give those flash cards
containing letters with problem operations. Each group has a task cards about the rules on
operations of integer for them to answer the flash cards problem.
2. Each group must solve the problem on the flash cards and arrange/ form a word from the
lowest to highest number of their answers.
3. The first group that finished the activity will shout a yell within their group.
4. After posting flash cards on the board, teacher will choose students in the group to
discuss their activity work provided with his/her guide questions.
Students will present their activity regarding their activity work.
Teacher Guide Question:
1. What have you notice in your activity?
Our topic for today is all about operations of integer.
2. How you derive with your answer?
We follow the rules in solving problem operations.
What is our topic for today? Rules in operations of Integer.
3. How will you define integer?(added information by showing picture slide on the
(Every recitation of students have chips and complement from the class through clap for
them to be active in class)
Are positive and negative whole number
Integers are the set of whole numbers and their opposites.
4. Teacher will post the four operation of Integer on the board.
Each operation has set of rules that needed to state by the student themselves.
Addition/ Subtraction (same rules)
Rule 1: Same sign Add = Sign of number
Rule 2: Unlike sign Subtract = Sign of biggest number
Multiplication/Division (same rules)
Rule 1: Same sign = Positive sign
Rule 2: unlike sign = Negative sign
5. Teacher will show examples of operations of Integer in Addition and Subtraction.
Addition/ Subtraction Rules
Rule 1: A. 7+ 3 = 10 B. -3 - 4 = -7 Rule 2: A.7+ (-3) = 4 B. -25+ 5= -20
6. Teacher will ask students for how answers derived in the given example; what do you
think the rules used in every operations of integers?
7. Teacher will ask students if they understand the rules and will give other examples to be
answer by the students.
E. Valuing( Connecting Integer to Real life Application)
Teacher will show a video clip prior to the previous games they played and its relation to
Title of Video Clip: (Integer in Real Application)
Guide Question (Reflection)
How important Integers in our life?
1. -2 + 4 =
2. 7 + (-8) =
3. -6 / (-3) =
4. -23 + 31 =
5. -7 + 0 =
6. 15 – 4 =
7. -1 – 8 =
8. 8 (-2) =
9. -6 – (-11) =
10. 4 – 7 =
14. -5/-10 =
15. 50/10 =
Bring graphing paper, ruler and pencil
Rule 1: A. (-2) (-3) = 6 B.12 / 4 = 3 Rule 2: A. (-22) (2) = -44 B. 12/-4 = -3
(2) (3) = 6 -12/-4 = 3