A presentation by David Somerville, head of social media at Fresh Egg, given at the 2013 Brighton Digital Marketing Festival.
The presentation covers the five different stages of the content cycle, with the aim of helping you plan, implement, measure and improve upon the success of your content marketing strategy. These five stages are:
- Discovery – an investigation stage to guide your content strategy and campaigns
- Planning and setup – a stage that ensures your content is well thought-out and designed to meet specific objectives
- Execution – creating your content and promoting it
- Reporting, analysis and insight – measuring what has happened as a result of your content campaigns
- Refinement – learning from your reporting and feeding back into planning and setup to help guide future campaigns
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.