BS (Accounting and Finance).
The University of
NESTLEG O O D F O O D G O O D L I F E
A P R E S E N TAT I O N O N P R I N C I P L E O F
M A R K E T I N G
Henri Nestle, born Heinrich Nestle on 10 August 1814
was a German who immigrated to Switzerland.
He was the founder of Nestle.
In the 1860’s Henri nestle developed the first condensed
milk and cereal based infant food
‘‘ FARINE LACTEEHENRI NESTLE’’
(a dry mixture of cow’s milk, sugar, wheat flour)
• 1900 operating factories in the united states, Germany, Britain
• 1905 merger with Anglo Swiss condensed milk company.
• 1920’s saw nestle first expansion with chocolate .
NESTLE IN PAKISTAN
• Arrived in Pakistan by a joint venture with
Milkpak in 1988.
• Acquired the company in 1992.
• Subsidiary of Nestle SA ltd. Vevey, Switzerland.
• Operates as a public limited company in
Pakistan, listed in Karachi and Lahore stock
• Has corporate head office in Lahore.
• Corporate resident office in Karachi.
• Regional sales offices in 9 cities.
• Employees over 3500 individuals.
• 4 production facilities.
• Started operations for Afghanistan as well.
• Signed the water stewardship agreement with WWF-Pakistan.
• Engages with 190’000 farmers.
• Won awards from Karachi stock exchange and Pakistan center
of philanthropy for it’s remarkable progress and social
To positively enhance the quality of life of the people
of Pakistan by all that we do through our
people, our brands and products and our CSV
“Nestlé’s global vision is to be the recognized leading
Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Nestlé
Pakistan subscribes fully to this vision of being the
number one Nutrition, Health, and Wellness Company
• Brand Image
• Growing sales and profits
• Marketing expertise
• Trusted quality
• Product availability (Distribution Channel)
• Strong Research and development
• Socially responsible image
• Higher prices
• External sources of raw material
• Increasing demand for healthier food
• Market ready to adapt new trends
• Absense of matching competition
• Possibility to introduce area specific stuff
• Uncertain economic conditions
• Increasing competition
• Food contamination
• Raising prices of raw material
• Unsure law and order situation
Nestle Pure life
Nesle Fruita Vitals
Maggi Umda Maza
• Nestle Milk Pak
• Nestle Pure Life
• Nestle Fruita Vitals
• Nesfruita Juices
• Chilled dairy products
• Maggi Noodles
• Maggi Umda Maza
• Baby Food
• Breakfast Cereals
Introduction Growth Maturity Decline
STRATEGIES OF BRAND PROMOTION
Advertising Objectives and Plan
The objectives of the advertisement of nestle are not only increasing
market share in Pakistan but rather building long-term relationship with
customers through the use of emotional strategy. Another objective
includes increasing demand of nestle by increasing its liking among
Nestle is having a way that every one drinks nestle and it’s a milk of
nation; which is liked by everyone focusing its target market which is
middle and upper class with a way that
EXECUTION PLAN FOR NESTLE
• TVC Production For the Nestle campaign, a video ad is also made in order to give
alive message to the audience about that every person in Pakistan choose Nestle
• Print Media The print media being used for advertisement of Nestle in newspaper
which is being used for giving its ad in order to remind the product and try to reinforce
the image of Nestle in the minds of the customers.
• Radio Advertisement in Radio will be made on hourly basis as per time check for
listeners and every one listens our ad; it’s a good opportunity to those customers who
may not view our print ad or TV ad
• Skin on Busses/Van and Bill board The same print media ad will be show in these
selected medium to create long term brand personality.
Nestle has been earning well for itself and offering ample returns to the
society for over two decades now.
Still growing it’s business and product portfolio as no competitor has
given matching competition yet.
Positioned as the provider of healthiest and nutrient food in the market.
Has major products in good market strength.
Nestle should focus on developing more new products and exploring
more new markets to retain it’s leading position in the food industry of