COMMUNITY CENTRE NARAINA NEW DELHI-28
Architect : ARCHITECT VISTASP & ASSOCIATES
B-Arch. 3rdSem. 2nd Year
The first McDonalds was built in 1940 by the McDonald brothers (Dick and
Mac) . Started off as a hot dog stand in CA  The McDonald brothers
realized that hamburgers were their most profitable menu item, and changed
their business to serve a limited menu.
McDonald’s is World’s Leading Hamburger Company . The motto of the
organization ,i.e., Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Value. Supporting social
issues and believes in sustainable development. The Head Quarters of The
McDonalds Corporation is at Oak brook, Illinois.
THIS IS NOT AN ACADEMIC PAPER.
THIS IS A CASE STUDY PERFORMED AS PART OF A FOOD COURT DESIGN
THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE DATA/INFORMATION CANNOT BE
GUARANTEED WITH CERTAINTY. HOWEVER, THE INFORMATION IS FAIRLY
ACCURATE AND HAS BEEN COLLECTED FROM THE INTERNET AND SITE
• We express our deep gratitude to our Architectural Design faculty,
Mr. SYED MOHAMMED AMIN NAQVI and Ms. SWEKSHAYADAV for
giving us the opportunity to work on the comprehensive project
that provided us with an extensive range of insight and
possibilities involved in the planning of a RESTAURANT/FOOD
• We are highly indebted to STAFF of MCDONALD for constant
support and help in completing the case study.
• MC DONALD’S is situated at Plot No. 1, Community Centre, Naraina
Industrial Area, Phase 1, New Delhi, Delhi 110028
• The road in front of the MC DONALD’S is a two way road with a divider.
• ADJOINING ROAD : Goswami Girdhari Lal Marg
• The Shadipur Metro Station is located on the left side, while the
Mahatma Gandhi Road is on the right.
The climate of Delhi is an overlap between monsoon-influenced
humid subtropical and semi-arid with high variation between
summer and winter temperatures and precipitation.
SUMMERS-AVG.- 37C TO 41C, 45C TO 48.5C
WINTERS-AVG.- 12C TO 13C
• WALL TO WALL
• SIMPLE PLAN
• SEPARATE STAIRCASE FOR BASEMENT AND OTHER FLOOR TO ACCESS
• DIFFERENT TYPE OF TILE
1. INDUSTRIAL TILES
2. VITRIFIED TILES
• WOODEN FALSE CEILING
• STEEL FRAME TABLE AND CHAIR
• TABLE TOP GRANITE
COLOR COMBINATION OR THEME
• WOODEN TEXTURE AND PURPLE
• WHITE CEILING AND WOODEN FALSE CEILING
• GRAPHIC WALL
TABLE SIZE CHAIR SIZE SPACE B/W
C TO T=100
C TO C=700
“If I had a brick for every time I’ve repeated the
phrase Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Value, I
think I’d probably be able to bridge the Atlantic
Ocean with them.” —Ray Kroc