Be the first to like this
We’ve all seen the trend everywhere around us: customers want self-service. It offers them the agility they need and gives businesses the ability to scale and lower their costs. With cloud deployments, enterprises can experience similar benefits through the use of a self-service portal where internal customers can provision their own resources while Central IT maintains control and visibility. This saves both time and money.
In this webinar, learn how to empower your internal customers to provision the necessary cloud resources when they need them but also ensure that what get receive is well within IT approved guidelines. Beyond simple convenience, this methodology permits you to operationalize your AWS cloud usage to easily roll cloud into an overall IT strategy.
Architects from Amazon Web Services (AWS) and RightScale, an Advanced Technology Partner, will provide an overview of the key business and technical considerations for operationalizing your AWS cloud usage. In the second half of the webinar, our technical experts will answer your questions. Priority will be given to pre-submitted questions.
To help illustrate the effectiveness of this approach, our architects will walk you through real-world examples and the overall impact on their organizations.
1. Create an IT Vending machine with consistent and reproducible processes.
2. Enable your end users while maintaining visibility and control.
3. Use cost planning and forecasting to fine-tune and understand cloud spend.
4. Discover reporting and auditing tools to ensure compliance.
5. Avoid downtime through proven HA/DR architectures.