As our world becomes increasingly digital, experience design is more important than ever.
And, as experience design gains importance, the discipline and its tools are evolving. The very definition has broadened: rather than considering point-and-click interfaces, experience design is about the way that we engage with technology, the world, and ourselves. As such, it’s no longer the domain of a single expert (a UX designer, IA, or IxD); it’s a view of the broader world that every role must consider.
At Little Arrows, we’re passionate about identifying places where real behavior and technology intersect, and designing solutions to take advantage of these opportunities. These trends in experience design are what we’re excited about for the future.
Topics covered include:
- Everything is an Interface - new interfaces beyond the mouse and screen
- Friction-Free Commerce - evolving ways to pay
- Mobile First, Mobile Everywhere - how mobile interfaces impact design
- Physical / Digital - the disappearing boundaries between the physical and digital worlds
- Surfacing Data - new ways of understanding and consuming information
- Better, Faster, Stronger - how technology can improve our bodies and our selves