A Bit About Myself
• Humanist Technologist
• Growth Rookie/Hacker
• Product & Digital Strategist at Alpsquare/Talentsquare
• Former President of AIESEC International
• Blogger (www.hugopereira.me)
• TEDx Speaker: The Questions That Moves Us Forward
• Travelled to over 40 countries
• Currently living in Brussels, Belgium
If you were to be an animal, which animal
would you be and why?
If you were to be a product, which
product would you be and why?
If you could live someone’s else life for a
single day, whom would you choose?
Sorry, time’s running out, so we will have to
stop with the questions now. But point being:
Get to know yourself. And knowing
yourself is not about listing strengths and
Ok, once I find what I am really
passionate about, what I would love to
do in life and what can be my biggest
contribution, how do I create awareness
about my brand?
Get to know who’s on the field
• Follow the blog of experts
• Engage in conversations with them
• Find which are the social networks that can bring you closer to
Talk about what you are passionate
• Create a blog
• Write article for other magazines (guest blog)
• Engage in conversations with peers and colleagues
• Find groups, meetups of like-minded people
Activate your network
• Know who’s who in your network
• Ask friends, colleagues or peers to connect you with different people
• Don’t forget their birthdays (Facebook wall post does not count :P)
• Go to events related to your field and network
Keep on learning
• Invest on online courses, on your personal development
• Go to learning events.
• Keep an open mind to bring new ideas and insights and leverage your
Food for thought
• Your personal branding is also generated by what others say about
• Your accomplishments will speak for themselves. Be great at what
• Personal branding is not about being famous. Find out to whom you
want to matter.