KFC is the world’s No.1 chicken QSR.
Leading in UK, Australia , South Africa,
China, USA, Malaysia and many more.
Introduced many offerings for it’s growing
customer base in India while staying rooted
in the taste legacy of Colonel Harland
Sander’s secret recipe.
Products are made on the motto of “Crispy
outside, juicy inside”.
In 1930’s Colonel Harland Sanders
some distinguished Kentucky folks
licking their fingers.
Founder of the original KFC, was
born 0n September 9, 1890.
By 1964, Colonel had 600 franchise
outlets for his chicken across the
United States and Canada.
KFC now stretches worldwide with
more than 13,000 restaurants in
more than 80 countries and
To sell food in a fast, friendly environment
that appeals to pride conscious, health
• For a product to occupy a clear, distinctive and desirable place relative to
“Competing products in the minds of target consumer.”
• In KFC feedback is taken from the customer in order to know the customer
demands and then improvements are made in products.
• KFC focuses on pure and fresh food in order to create a distinct and clear
position in the minds of customers KFC has a strong brand name and they are
leading the market in fried chicken.
• Their products are priced
high and target the middle to
upper class people
• KFC adopted the Cost-based
• Pricing of the product
includes the govt. tax and
• The products are bit high
priced according the market
segment and it is also
comparable to the standard
of their product
• In the cost based method we
include the variable and
Specifications KFC Mc Donald’s
Core Target Group Youth Kids
Pricing Strategy Cost-based
in product range
Pricing + Value