ORDER TO CASH CYCLEO2C STEPS: 1. Create the customer(if not present) 2. Enter the sales order 3. Book the sales order 4. Pick release a. Pick slip report runs b. Create inventory transactions with status=pending initially 5. Ship conformation is done, The inventory transaction with status=completed and then it transfers the order information into AR (Accounts Receivables) 6. Transfer the sales orders to auto invoice tables 7. Create AR invoice 8. Create payment receipt 9. GL post 1. CREATE THE CUSTOMER NAVIGATION: Order management/Accounts Receivables>Customer>Standard. Enter the name of the organization and Click Find. A new form opens Enter the field customer type as organization when the name field is an organization or Customer type as person when the name field is the name person Enter the TAX Registration number of 10 digits And TAX payer id/ SSN for organization/person Click on the NEW button a new form opens. Enter the required field in the tabs The organization number and customer number automatically appears when we SAVE the form
2. BOOK THE ORDERNAVIGATION: Order Management >Orders>Returns>Sales Order.Enter the customer name, Order type as mixed/as required from the list belowClick on the Line Item tabs
Types of orders:1. Standard2. Mixed3. Bill only4. Export orders5. International6. Order only7. Return only8. Training9. WebIn the line Item tab, enter the ordered items, Quantity and Click the Book Order button.Order has been booked dialect opens click OK
The Order Number and amount fields are populated automatically.Note down the order number and the Status changes from Entered to BookedHere all the order information is stored in the tablesOE_ORDER_HEADERS_ALL (STORES HEADERS INFO)OE_ORDER_LINES_ALL (STORES LINES INFO)OE_ACTIONS_ALL (STORES ACTIONS INFO)
3. GRANT THE PERMISSIONS TO THE USERNAVIGATION: OM>Shipping>Setups>Grant and Role Definitions>Grant.Enter the User name of the user who is granted the permission.4. SHIPMENT RELEASENavigation: OM>Shipping TransactionsEnter the order numberAnd Click Find
Here the transactions details are stored in the BASE TABLES:OE_TRANSACTION_TYPES_ALLOE_CREDIT_CHECK_RULESIn this form the line status is ready to releaseAnd next step is Pick releaseIn the Actions Change it to Launch Pick Release.Pick release: Pick release finds and release the eligible delivery lines that meet the release criteria,and creates move orders. The process of transacting move orders creates a reservation anddetermines the inventory source sub-inventory.Now click Go.
View the concurrent request by View RequestFind The 3 concurrent request programs start running 1, Pick Selection List Generation 2, Pick Slip Report 3, Shipping Exceptions Report And click the view output Close the form Navigation: OM>Shipping Transactions Enter the order number> click find Look at the line status and next step which is changed.
Click the delivery tab shipping transaction form.In the actions button click shipconfirm and Go.Ship confirm: Is the process of confirming that items have shipped. When a delivery is ship-confirmed, shipping execution confirms that the delivery lines associated with the delivery haveshipped.A new form open’s, Click OKClose the form
Here all the SHIPPING DETAILS are stored in the BASE TABLES:WSH_DELIVERY_DETAILSWSH_NEW_DELIVERIESWSH_DELIVERY_LEGSView the request from ViewrequestFindBy this Five Concurrent requests will be running.1. Bill of lading.>>>> A form of permit to the driver2. Packing Slip Report>>> List of items packed.3. Commercial Invoice (Contains tax related info)4. Vehicle Load Sheet Data.5. Interface trip stop Report The deliveries created in the previous step are then assigned to trips, which may involve multiple stops depending upon the shipping address of the deliveries. SRS has been modified to accept organization code as a parameter and process the trip stops for the specified organization. Interface trip stop – SRS has also been enhanced to spawn multiple child processes to process trip stops in parallel. The parameter stops per batch is used to specify the number of stops to be processed by each thread of the interface trip stop – SRS. Interface trip stop –SRS has also been enhanced to defer the inventory interface processes.
Check the status of Sales OrderNavigation: OM>Order,Returns>Sales Order.F11Enter the sales orders numberCtrl + F11 Press EnterClick on the lines tab Look for the status to be shipped
Run the concurrent request named:WORK FLOW BACKGROUND PROCESSEnter the parameters Yes, No in the required fieldView the request.This concurrent request is requested to populate the AR tables
5. TRANSFER THE ORDERS TO AUTO INVOICE TABLESNAVIGATION: Receivable managerView >requestSubmit a new requestRun the Auto invoice Import ProgramAuto-Invoice: Is used to import invoices, credit memos, debit memos, on-account credits.Receivable’s ensures that the data imported is accurate and valid.A parameters form open’s. EnterTransaction Source: Order Entry andDefault Date: Today’s DateClick OK
View the request, Auto invoice program Runs6. CREATE THE AR INVOICENAVIGATION: Receivable manager>Transaction >TransactionQuery the sales order numberThe transaction number is appeared. Note down the transaction number. It is the AR invoicenumber
7. CREATE THE PAYMENT RECIEPTNAVIGATION: Receivable manager > Receipt> ReceiptEnter the fields as requiredEnter the receipt numberEnter the amount paidEnter the transaction number and then click on the customer fieldClick Apply
VIEW THE ACCOUNT SUMMARY USING THENAVIGATION: Receivables Manager>Account DetailsEnter the transaction number/Customer number and findWe can view the summary of the transaction8. POST THE TRANSACTIONS INTO THE GENERAL LEDGERNAVIGATION: Receivable Manager> Interface> General LedgerSubmit the request for GENERAL LEDGER TRANSFER PROGRAMParameter form opensEnter the required date (From which date to post the journals). Click OK
Three concurrent requests runs 1. General Ledger transfer program 2. revenue recognition 3. update posting controlView the request.
9. IMPORT THE JOURNALS FROM INTERFACE TABLES TO MAIN GL TABLESNAVIGATION: GL super user>Journals>Import>RunEnter the source: ReceivablesSelection Criteria: All group ID’sClick ImportClick YesView the request
10. ENTERING INTO THE BOOKSNAVIGATION: GL super user> Journals>EnterEnter the period range to be entered into the booksClick on the un-posted then post those