2010.gada LATVIJAS mediju reklāmas tirgus un 2011.gada prognozes

2,051 views

Published on

Latvijas mediju reklāmas tirgus apjomi, sākot no 2005.gada līdz 2010.gadam. Apkopoti LRA un TNS Latvija, publiskotie tirgus dati un mediju aģentūras Starcom 2011.gada prognozes.

Published in: Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
2,051
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
19
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
10
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

2010.gada LATVIJAS mediju reklāmas tirgus un 2011.gada prognozes

  1. 1. Year 2010adVerTising mediaMarkeT oVerVieW
  2. 2. Latvia media advertising marketdeclining by 13% comparing Y2010 vs. Y2009 1
  3. 3. Media billings declining by 13% +3 % 150 +2 4% -46% Difference in Net spending, EUR 138.2 133.7 Y2010 vs. Y2009 125 Media +2 5% 108.2 TV -1%Net EUR, millions 100 Radio - 19% 86.7 -13% 75.2 Newspaper - 32% 75 65.3 Magazine - 30% OOH - 22% 50 Internet - 2% Cinema - 11% 25 Total Market - 13% 0 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 • Decline in advertising net spending for non-TV media: highest drop in print (-31%) followed by outdoor (-22%), radio (-19%) and cinema (-11%) • Only TV (-1%) and internet (-2%) managed to secure investments approximately at level of previous year 2 Data source: TNS Latvia, LRA
  4. 4. TV gains market share by ~4pp, reaching 44% Y2009 Y2010 Cinema Cinema Internet 1% Newspapers Internet 1% Newspapers 11% 14% 13% 11% Magazines Outdoor 9% Outdoor 11% Magazines 10% 11% Radio Radio 12% 12% TV TV 44% 40% • Considerable changes in ad spending share: TV (+4pp) and print (-5pp). Other media SOM fluctuations are within range of ~1 pp • Internet strengthens positions and has gained even higher share than all other non TV media, being 2nd top media by SOM (13%) • Growth in TV share – ensured by drop of non-TV media investment (especially print) while TV spending remain approximately at level of Y2009 3 Data source: TNS Latvia, LRA
  5. 5. Starcom predicts Y2011Latvia advertising marketdecline by 3% 4
  6. 6. Starcom predicts Y2011 Latvia advertisingmarket decline by 3% +3 % -46% 150 +2 4% 138.2 133.7 125 +2 5% 108.2 Net EUR, millions -13% 100 86.7 -3 % 75.2 75 65.3 63.3 50 25 0 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011* • Latvia ad market will continue to decline and will stabilize only in Y2012. Latvia still have unstable economical situation, which caused by changes in fiscal policy and growing burden of taxes for customers 5 Data source: TNS Latvia, LRA & Starcom prediction
  7. 7. Central & Eastern Europe markets recoveringfaster: planned 8% growth in Y2011 50%Year on year % change for media billings Central & Estern europe Latvia 40% 30% 20% 13% 10% 7% 8% 3% 0% Y08 vs. Y07 Y09 vs. Y08 Y10 vs. Y09 Y11 vs. Y10 -10% -3% -13% -20% -30% -25% -40% -50% -46% 6 Data source: TNS Latvia, LRA & Starcom prediction Zenith Optimedia market predictions
  8. 8. © Starcom 7

×