1. LoKeyia Moore
Seeking a Challenging Position of Member of Management
I am seeking a workforce position with a dynamic corporation where I can use my energy and skills to develop
and motivate others. I am a dependable and self-motivated people person who works independently and
efficiently to meet deadlines. The capacity to show sound judgement in accomplishing specified job duties, in a
professional and efficient manner. I am a very detail and results driven individual with project planning
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Process improvement
• Purchasing and procurement
• Microsoft Suites(Outlook, Word, Access,
• Performance evaluations
• Project planning and development
• Cost reduction strategies
• Quick Books
• Type 60wpm
6/2014-Present Time Warner Cable Charlotte, NC
Resource Management Specialist
• Using Computer with workforce management software, monitor the real- time call activity of all
• Real time monitoring including but not limited to, call center volume, outsourcers call volume,
managing service level, call handle time, off- phone time, and schedule adjustments
• Other primary functions, include the monitoring and gathering of non-real time information using intra –
day performance in order to track service levels, reforecast, and manage the use of off-phone time to
improve center performance
• Monitor compliance of company policies and procedures within the systems
• Entering new employees, modify status change, and term in system
• Maintain team assignment rosters for respective line of business
• Respond to any workforce issues, questions, or concerns of all call center staff
• Entering callouts (sick, absent, tardy, etc.) from callout line
• Prepare daily schedules
• Quality audit to assist in updating staffing plan that measures productive headcount, new hires, transfers
• Adjust agents skill sets with staffing request
• Analyze using guidelines make determination on overtime and “green time” (low call volume allows
employees to go home.)
• Assist in the development of departmental goals and procedures to ensure the overall efficiency of the
• Present local Workforce overview to new hire classes and facilitate new hire schedule bid
• Responsible for completing and generating reports necessary to communicate off –phone activity,
2. staffing issues, and any performance information as prescribed by senior management
• Provide feedback to the appropriate managers and supervisors on performance results and work with the
managers and supervisors on performance issues as necessary
• Input into the computer system, required data such as agent information, schedule changes, supervisor
and team information, coaching schedules and agent requests for time off
• Inform immediate manager in a clear, concise, and timely manner of any unresolved customer service
• Document and communicate all attendance records and payroll data to supervisors and above as
• Planning and budgeting for the call center fun activities, other occasions, and execution of the events.
5/2013- 6/2014 Time Warner Cable Charlotte, NC
Customer Service Representative
High volume of telephone calls from customers inquiring about company products and services, billing,
and repair needs.
Schedules installation and service appointment for services.
Handles customer inquiries in a timely, professional manner while maintaining accuracy of details and
quality customer relations.
Educates and consults customers on products to which they do not currently subscribe in order to
maximize sales of company products and services.
Troubleshoots problems over the telephone with customers who are experiencing issues with their
service or equipment.
Reviews billing statements with customers and computes costs associated with their subscription in
order to resolve discrepancies and to answer questions.
Uses empowerment skills to analyze a situation to resolve issues. This may involve issuing additional
credit or mailing out promotional coupons to ensure customer satisfaction.
confidentiality related to customer information
Maintaining monthly sales, call volume, handle time, logged time and quality scores.
11/2010-5/2013 Connextions Charlotte, NC
United Health Care Supervisor
● Reviewing and correcting time in the Stromberg system
● Approving payroll
● Investigating any payroll issues
● Update schedules and coordinate with WF as appropriate
● Monitoring IEX ,Service levels, Call out sign on risk
● Report and update call outs to WF via email
● Pull reports for adherence, AHT, etc.
● Administering documents, forms, trackers and spreadsheets to communicate and track information.
● Assist with new employee training, including log in’s, id’s, time cards, and time card correction.
● Cover rules and regulations
11/2010-1/2011 Connextions Charlotte, NC
● Prepare all training classes for production
● Complete TAR’s and PAR’s( Termination and New Hires)
● Assist with compliance support documentation
● Submit tickets to Helpdesk
● Set up for new Training classes imaging the room
3. ● Cover Reception Area and duties
● Answering multi line phone
● Employee Corrective Action
● Manage Employee call out line
● Assist with planning fun recognition and execution of motivational events
08/2010-11/2010 Connextions Charlotte, NC
Wellpoint Customer Service
● Assist members with inquiries about the services that are covered in their Supplement plan.
● Explanation of Benefits
● System Issues
● Provide support to other agents
● Telephoning insurance companies and Doctor’s Offices to resolve disputes
● Provide one call resolution
09/2009-08/2010 Start Corporation Rock Hill, SC
Technical Support/Customer Service
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
• Configuration of client’s equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router
• Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
• Provide training to clients in the use of system and supplications as related to Internet.
• Obtain general understanding of OS application operations related to company offered services.
• Identify and correct or advise on operational issues in client computer systems.
09/2007-08/2009 Sprint Charlotte, NC
Customer Service Representative
08/1996-05/2001 University of South Carolina Columbia, SC
Associate of Criminal Justice
8/2014- Present University of South Carolina Lancaster, SC
• Coursework in Accounting and Finance
• Business and Public Law Coursework
• Strategy and Problem in Management seminar
• 3.5 GPA
• Coursework in Business, Management and Communications
• Training in Call Center Management
• Coursework in Managerial Accounting and Corporate Financial Management
7/2011-2/2012 Southeastern Institute Charlotte, NC
Certified Medical Biller and Coder
TWC +you University
• The Decision Maker: Unlock the Potential of everyone in your organization
• One Decision at a Time
• Comprehensive Competency for Leaders
• Tame your inbox
• Communication Styles • Aspect Training