"Why we keep failing in really implementing social media." for #Marcom12
by Polle de Maagt on Jun 11, 2012
- 4,819 views
So, social media has been around since 2003, but not too much has changed in the last couple of years ......
So, social media has been around since 2003, but not too much has changed in the last couple of years ...
Why do organisations fail to implement social media and, most importantly: the speedboat approach to implement social media within your organisation.
1) Make a senior manager horny.
2) Small working groups without legacy.
3) Launch new concepts below the company radar.
4) Act small and learn from the results.
5) Act with scrum, agile, beta mentality.
6) More buy-in from your proof points.
7) Propel waves of success.
- Embed Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Total Views