1. About Spectral•Spectral Consultants is one of the professionally managed Talent Acquisition, TalentSearch and Strategic Human Resource consulting firm.•We are a leading provider of recruitment, executive search & selections solutions tomultiple industries including IT, ITES, BFSI, FMCG, Healthcare, Retail, Infrastructure,Travel & Hospitality across India. Over these years we have attained excellence inFinancial Services space – both for ITES and India Market.•Spectral offers a wide range of services towards “search & selection solutions”.•Located in Delhi/NCR since 2001.•Catering to MNCs, Fortune 500 Cos and large Indian Corporate.•PAN INDIA exposure.•Ranked No.1 Channel Partners for few of the prestigious clients.•Permanent workforce solutions: Our recruitment solutions are customized as per theclients’ need.•Successfully handled RPOs.•Dealt with across levels and across functions recruitment assignments.•More focused to Middle/ Senior/ Leadership level mandates.•Proven expertise on various Corporate Positions & Support functions across industries•Competitively placed in the market & ranked among first 50 in Delhi/NCR
2. Foundation Of SpectralVaishali Kaushik is Principal Consultant & Managing Partner ofSpectral Consultants with over 10 years of experience in therecruitment industry. She is MCA with exposure to PermanentStaffing, Technology consulting and Staff Augmentation. She hascreated a collaborative environment of innovation &entrepreneurial culture.She is in-charge of designing & strategizing operational excellenceand timely delivery of the recruitment services to the client. Hervision and core values provide driving force to the company andemployees. She is an effective people manager. She hasphenomenal experience in making people gainfully employed since2001.She is an active member of Delhi Chapter of Executive RecruitersAssociation (ERA) and a life member of “NHRD” & DMA”. She alsoparticipates in platforms like “SHRM”, ”TIE” & “AIMA”.
3. Our Accomplishments- E&Y (2008-TILL DATE) For Assurance & TAS- AMERIPRISE (2007-TILL DATE ) for plan source & Investmentaccounting- WNS (2010-2012) for Analytics hiring- CPA Global (2010-2011) for Legal & Financial Shared Services- IGATE Computers (2010-2012) for Infrastructure & Technology- XL CAPITAL (2009-2012) for Finance & Operations- FIS (2003-2009) for process hiring- STERIA (2007) for HRO & Medical summary- IBM BPO (2006) for Process Hiring- WIPRO (2003-2004)
4. Our TeamSpectral has 35 HR consultants, uniquely skilled & programmed for the timely &quality delivery of services as per the Client’s Organizational needs. Consultantspossess strong domain knowledge.The team is involved in market research, mapping, industry referrals &headhunting.The team members are MBA or BE/B.tech qualified. We are also supported by apanel of external consultants & advisors across industries.We operate through domain-specialist providing customized recruitmentsolutions across industry practices.
5. We are in a business of:Talent Acquisition & Talent Search Which Leverage Best Human Capital To Our Clients, Eventually Enabling Sustainable Business & Profits To Them. The entire process emits growth, performance, competitive edge & success by the comprehensive talent management approach.“Spectral works as a partner who understands the most complex requirements of corporate across domains”
6. Our Vision “To become one of the leading recruitment companies and a one-stop shop for all HR Services.” Our Mission“To serve our client efficiently & consistently withour distinctive methodology by undertaking anethical approach.”
7. Our Belief“No capital is as important for bottom line profitability as human capital.”Spectral believes that innovation & change must focus on empoweringpeople, creating a culture of trust, quality & excellence all the time. We evaluatethe effectiveness of the same & align it with organizational success.“We empower & energize people for excellence”
8. Our Values•Achieving excellence•Commitment•Consistent•Succeeding together•Innovative•Ethical•Energy, enthusiasm and taking ownership•Skilled•Empathy & trust - propel people centricity
9. Our Milestones• We have 80% closure rate with 60% of our business coming from existing clients• We are preferred partners for most of our clients for more than 9+ YEARS.• We have helped recruit over 6000 professionals in a decade.• We have successfully delivered on the TURN KEY PROJECTS for various organizations like FIS, Steria, Keane India, Maxonic, Tele tech, to name a few.• We have been successfully executing RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCING assignments for Ernst &Young (GSS) since 2009.• We are RANKED NO. 1 channel partner for few of the prestigious clients.• Spectral is always been priority recruitment consultant for FIS, E&Y, Ameriprise, XL Capital , CPA Global, UNITEDLEX and Sun life Financial.• We have helped recruit over 6000 PROFESSIONALS in last decade.• We have done GREENFIELD & PILOT PROJECTS with best of our capabilities.
10. Our Uniqueness> We have been partnering with our clients in approaching their BUSINESS GOALS & MANPOWER PLANNING NEEDS.> Our team is BUSINESS ALIGNED to clients’ system & organizational structure.> We have BUSINESS ORIENTATION of clients process where we benchmark & analyze them & adhere to client systems at all the stages of the assignment..> We follow competency based assessment system.> We endure strong focus and delivery for our clients’ demand.> We have helped recruit over 6000 PROFESSIONALS in last decade.> Special focus on NEW ECONOMY SECTORS which is fast moving & serving.> We do PEOPLE ANALYTICS, MARKET ANALYTICS & BUSINESS ANALYTICS, maintenance of ETHICS & CONFIDENTIALITY of the systems & processes.> We personally meet the prospective hires & do one to one interactive sessions which engage us to give recommendations to our clients.> Extensive social media presence help us to reach the passive candidates also.
11. Service offerings to Clients Talent Search & Acquisition Recruitment Consulting Industry Mapping Talent Pool Analysis Brand Building Campaign Mass Hiring Local & National Job Fair Participation Recruiters on Demand University Alliances
12. Our Recruitment Solutions CONTIGENCY RECRUITMENT- Across Levels EXCLUSIVE EXECUTIVE SEARCH INDUSTRY & PROCESS MAPPING TA L E N T P O O L A N A LY S I S RECRUITMENT PROCESS OUTSOURCING OUTPLACEMENT
13. Market Analysis SourcingTalent pool analysis All Job PortalsOrganizational Mapping Social Networking WebsitesIndustry Mapping Internal DatabankBusiness Process MappingProfile Mapping Our Recruitment Methodologies Network & References Brand Building & AdConnects with the HR fraternity CampaignActive participation in seminars, Mouth Brandingconclaves & platforms Advertisement Response Management SystemReferences from existing & oldcandidates Job Fairs for Mass Connect
14. Executive Search ProcessINITIAL CLIENT MEETINGS TO UNDERSTAND THE JOB DESCRIPTION DEFINING THE SEARCH STRATEGY MARKET ANALYSIS & TALENT MAPPING SCREENING & SHORT LISTING PRESENTING SHORTLIST CANDIDATES TO THE CLIENTS INTERVIEW & EVALUATION OF CANDIDATES TAKING FEEDBACKS CROSS CHECKING REFERENCES OFFER NEGOTIATIONS POST HIRE FOLLOW UPS
15. Recruitment Process Outsourcing Feasibility Study & Business Planning Requirement Definition, Recruitment Analysis & Planning System & Process design Talent Pool Analysis Screening & Shortlisting Interview & Assessment Feedback Collation Selection & Reference Check Negotiation and Offer Handholding & Joining
18. ITES(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ENABLED SERVICES) According to NASSCOM the current revenue is around 100 billion dollars where in their capacity to attract & expand the service line to 1.3 trillion dollars in the near future. This industry has become the most preferred & emerging employment provider as it provides monitory gains, improved standard of living, good learning & a promising career. BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing) LPO (Legal Process Outsourcing)
19. KPOs, Captives and Consulting CompaniesSpectral has done extensive work with KPOs, Captives and ConsultingCompanies. Over the years, we have acted as preferred recruitment partners forour clients.KPO requires advanced analytical and technical skills as well as a high degree ofdomain expertise. Spectral Works with KPOs that includes all kinds of researchand information gathering like research for patent applications, equity research,business and market research, intellectual property, legal and medical services,training, consultancy and research & development in fields such as finance,insurance & Re- insurance, pharmaceuticals, travel, procurement & supply chainmanagement.Financial Shared Services is a model where finance function of an organization isdecentralized to different geographical locations to reduce costs, reduce time,improve productivity & quality of work. It is an entity which is responsible forthe execution and the handling of specific financial tasks.
20. The positions that we have handled for KPO/Captives/Consulting domain are:- Insurance /Reinsurance services (i.e. Commercial Insurance, Health & Investment Services Dental Insurance services.) Procurement A. Insurance/ Reinsurance E-commerce, e-banking,Asset Management Fund Operations: risk management, NYCE Management payment networks. Private wealth Senior. Manager Underwriting management Procurement to handle Policy Administration procurement in US Core Banking – Channel Financial planning Claims services Assistant Manager Integration, Core-account Investment and Procurement - US processing Retirement Planning B. Actuarial analysisInvestment accounting Catastrophe Modeling Debt recovery solution Predictive Modeling Actuarial Data Analysis
21. Advisory Services Transaction Advisory Services / Assurance (Statutory Audit, Data Analytics Mandates: M&A Advisory: Fraud Investigation and DisputeRisk and IT Services)Consulting in IT and non IT Risk •Predictive ModelingManagement in the area of Risk •Transaction Services-Due •Risk, Fraud & Complianceand Controls assessment / Diligence 1. Financial Accounting •Statistical ModelingSecurity assessment. Advisory Services •e Banking & e Payments •Valuation & Business Reverse conversion for overseas •Data Modeling Modeling acquisition (IFRS to IGAAP).Business process control •Research & Analyticsreviews •SAS Reporting / Analysis / Conversion of financial Modeling •Lead Advisory - Business statements from GAAP to Ind-AS. •Risk ManagementInformation systems audits Research/Financial Research •MI Reporting (Qualitative, quantitative) RestructuringIT Controls and application SEC reporting: SEC filings,controls review refining internal and external reporting processes.IT Operational Controls, testingof IT Controls as per Sarbanes 2. Fraud Investigation andOxley requirements / SAS 70 Dispute Servicesservices.
22. Financial Shared ServicesFinancial Shared Services is a model where finance function of an organization isdecentralized to different geographical locations to reduce costs, reduce time, improveproductivity & quality of work. It is an entity which is responsible for the execution and thehandling of specific financial tasks. Finance & Accounts Data Analytics • Financial Reporting • Financial Analysis • Predictive Modeling • Closing Reporting / AP / AR • Risk, Fraud & Compliance • Financial Planning & Analysis • Statistical Modeling • Taxation • e Banking & e Payments • Investment Reporting • Data Modeling • Tax Performance Advisory • Research & Analytics • Transfer Pricing • SAS Reporting / Analysis / • Accounting, Compliance & Modeling Reporting • Risk Management • MI Reporting
23. Global IT SolutionsSpectral has a specialized IT Industry Practice and have been meeting the hiring needs of IT clients.IT (Information Technology) has brought about significant improvements in business operations and in the entirehuman life as whole. IT has also brought cost effectiveness by helping to computerize the business processes &their operations. Faster communication, electronic storage and the protection of records are advantages of IT.The IT sector has become the country’s premier growth engine, crossing significant milestones in terms ofrevenue growth, employment generation and value creation .for this domain are :- The positions that we have handled Database Oriented Technology Oriented• Business Intelligence • Technology Consulting• Database Warehousing & Mining • Technology & Languages• Database Management • Technology architecture• Database Administration • Data Centre & Infrastructure Management • Remote Infrastructure Management • Networking Solutions • Airline Distribution System • Application modernization & optimization • Systems Integration Consulting • Application development • Testing & quality assurance
24. Corporate Functional PracticesSpectral has always been supporting the clients for the organization’s Corporate and Supportfunctions’ hiring needs and have excellently delivered on them.Large organizations or Corporate has usually sub-divided functional areas such as marketing, sales,distribution, finance, human resources to name just a few. These functional groups have separateoperations and are vertically integrated. From an organizational perspective, this group of peoplewith special skills are centrally coordinated, and offer services to accomplish a mission that requiresseparate functional areas to work together. The positions that we have handled are:- Corporate Functions Support Functions Human Resource • Corporate Finance Training & Development • Corporate Communication Quality Assurance / Process • Corporate Branding Excellence Admin / Facility Procurement Online / Digital Marketing Supply chain & operations Transportation & logistics
25. Banking Finance & InsuranceBanking, Financial Services and Insurance (also known as BFSI) is an industry name.. Bankingmay include core banking, retail, private, corporate, investment, cards etc. Financial Servicesmay include stock-broking, payment gateways, mutual funds, commodity exchange, stockexchange etc. Insurance covers both life and non-life. A lot of data processing, applicationtesting and software development activities are outsourced to companies that specialise inthis domain.The positions that we have handled for this domain are :- Banking & Cash Investments Insurance ReinsuranceManagementFinancial Planning Funds Accounting Casualty ClaimsSavings & money Investment banking Annuities Underwritingmarket accounts Mutual funds Speciality Expense reportingPersonal trust Hedge Fund Property Internal Reportingservices Private Equity Auto & Home Actuarial DataRetirement planning Investment Insurance AnalysisWealth managers Stocks & Bonds CatastropheFinancial advisers Commodity Exchange Modeling- RiskPortfolio managers Brokerage & Cash ModelingAsset Managers Management Accounts
26. Fast Moving Consumer GoodsFMCG encompasses the products that are sold quickly and at relatively low costto meet the daily needs of consumers. For example : dairy products, toilettories,food & beverages, home appliances etc. FMCG sector is the fourth largest sectorin the economy with an estimated size of Rs.1,300 billion.The FMCG sector has agreat opportunity for growth in the country due to the growing population &rise in income levels which leads to the increase in purchasing power of theconsumers.The positions that we help our clients with are : SAP PracticesFinance & OperationsSupply Chain ManagementCustomer MarketingResearch & DevelopmentCorporate CommunicationsDemand PlanningOperations & MaintenanceSales & MarketingLogistics ManagementHuman ResourceBusiness Technology
27. Healthcare & Life SciencesHealthcare & life science industry encompasses the practitioners in clinical research,paramedics, pharmacy, allied health etc. It provides preventive, curative & rehabilitativecare services in a systematic way to individuals, families or communities. The health careindustry is one of the worlds largest and fastest-growing industries consuming over 10percent of gross domestic product (GDP) of most developed nations. Health care isconventionally regarded as an important determinant in promoting thegeneral health and well-being of people around the world. Positions that we have handled are: • Clinical Research & Analytics • Patents & Trademarks • Paramedics • Administrative • Pharmacy • Sales & Marketing
28. Travel & HospitalityTravel & Hospitality industry is one of the fastest-growing industries and a leaderin many countries. The travel & hospitality industry encompasses both business andleisure travels. It is also one of the largest employment generators due to the applicationof information technology along with it like e-portals for searching & booking of holidaypackages, flights & accommodation, computer reservation system, flight trackingsystem etc. A hospitality industry includes people with required skill sets for handlingoperations such as facility maintenance, marketing, human resources, food andbeverages, meeting & events, tourism services etc. The positions that we have handled for this industry are: • Food & Beverages • Sales & Marketing • Meetings & Events • Training & Development • Legal Retainer • Corporate Communications • Credit Control • Admin/Facilities • Human Resource • Travel Desk
29. LEGAL CONSULTING (LPO)The concept of Legal Process Outsourcing is based on the division of laborprinciple, prevalent in law firms, where various time consuming processes likedue diligence are delegated to paralegals, document reviewers or interns. Thisallows the firm to address the various legal issues that arise on a daily basiswhile being able to streamline productivity. The positions that we have handled for this industry are :- • Processing & Document Review • Legal Research • Intellectual Property • Document Review • Legal Research Services • Obligation Management • Patent Research Software • Contract Management • Commitment Management • Patent Portfolio Optimization
30. InfrastructureThis industry is a world of opportunities as it is not limited to the construction of roads only but alsoencompasses railways, power, water supply, airways, telecommunications, oil and gas, and so on.Infrastructure jobs do not necessarily mean site jobs where a person has to work withlaborers, contractors, etc, in fact there are many other jobs in this industry which require managerialskills.In India, construction is the second largest economic activity after agriculture. The investment inconstruction accounts for nearly 11 per cent of India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and nearly 50per cent of its Gross Fixed Capital Formation (GFCF)The positions that we have handled for this industry are: Technology Oriented Support functions • Project Engineer • Finance & Accounts • Plumbing Engineer • Operations & Maintenance • Billing Engineer • Sales & Marketing • Site Engineer • Procurement • Telecom Infra Operations • Human Resource •T raining & Development • Travel & Visa Support • Facility Management • Space Planning & Moves
31. Our Strategic Partners
32. Our Client Partners
33. Testimonials“Had started working with Vaishali in 2002 - have found her to be detail orientedand consistent in her efforts. A professional who will relentlessly try to understandthe client need and then deliver in the best possible way. As an add on being agood human being makes her stand apart from the rest of the crowd.”By Mr. Anshumal Dikshit, Head HR, iGATE "Spectral is a partner who understands the most complex requirements ofcorporates across domains. Spectral has a passionate team that enhances theimage of the clients and helps source people who are great fit technically,functionally and culturally. This is a must have partner for corporates who arelooking to hire game changing people.”By Mr. Chander Shekhar Pandey, Director HR, Sapient Spectral has been an integral part of Hiring in IGT. You have an acute sense ofunderstanding of most of the position shared. Often do a company across anexecutive search firm who ensure a seamless delivery and closure of profiles in ashort duration of time. It is a pleasure to work with your company and wishingyou guys all the very best.”By Ms. Monica Trehan, Head – GRO IGT
34. Testimonials“Vaishali is very proactive & well versed with her subject is quick to comprehend the mandateand close the position. She a tremendous professional attitude while dealing with her clients andis entrepreneurial in nature great visionary and a very sincere professional.”By Mr. Anil Raikundlia, Country Director-Recruitment SITEL“I have been working with Vaishali for 5+ yrs now and every time I went to her with a challengingassignment she took it up sportingly and delivered. She and her team works with a lot of focusand dedication and have proven to be a great channel partner. She has been very reliable andconsistent throughout our association. Would highly recommend her for any level or area ofrecruitment.” By Ms. Indu Sharma, Ernst & Young“Vaishali is a person with outstanding efficiency level on clarity of communication, very clearvision on target and its achievements. She is a self disciplined manager and has always beendelivering the best out of her. As a SPOC of Spectral consultants, her concepts are loud and clearwhich makes other recruiters confident and a complete professional. Her professional acumen isdovetailed with high levels of integrity and scruples which clearly would pre-ordain her reachinggreat heights in days to come.”By Ms. Prasurjya Purna Burhagohain , Unitedlex
35. Contact UsSpectral ConsultantsB Block, Saraswati Vihar ,Pitam Pura , New Delhi -110034Call us:Client / Business enquiryMobile :- 9990480950Email :- firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit us at :- www.spectral.in