1. Who is linkblots?Bridging the physical world to the mobile Internet marketplace via ourproprietary mobile web & QR code generation web based software.• Mobile Marketing Campaign Platform• Integrated QR Codes & Mobile Landing Pages• Over 2,900 Mobile Marketing Campaigns Launched• International - Subscribers from Dubai to Zimbabwe
2. OVER 1,100SUBSCRIBERS
3. Are You Ready to Go Mobile?Millions more people are using mobile devices to get online every day. Does yourbusiness have a mobile-friendly site?A mobile-friendly site can help your business connect with customers and driveconversions.Just because you can see your desktop website on a mobile phone doesn’t mean it’smobile-friendly.Mobile sites are designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind.And once you have a mobile-friendly site in place – how do you plan to proactivelyconnect your customer to it?
4. Your customers are already mobile Sources: Gartner, 2010; Cisco, 2011
5. Users expect their mobile experience to be as good as their desktop experience. Sources: Compuware, "What Users Want from Mobile," 2011
6. A bad mobile experience can cost you customers. Sources: Compuware, "What Users Want from Mobile," 2011
7. Customers are connecting with thebusinesses in their local area on mobile. Sources: Google "The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users," 2011
8. Apps are fun and useful, but many prefer mobile sites. Sources: Adobe Systems Adobe Mobile Experience Survey, 2011; eMarketer, 2011
9. Businesses like yours can drive purchases with a mobile-friendly site. Sources: Lightspeed Research, 2010; Google "The Mobile Movement: Understanding Smartphone Users," 2011
10. Just because you can see your desktopwebsite on a mobile phone doesn’t mean it’s mobile-friendly.
11. Mobile sites are designed forthe small screen, with theneeds of mobile users in mind.
12. Mobile Best Practices
13. Mobile users are often short ontime, squeezing in online tasks as theygo about their day. To helpthem, design your site to load fast andmake copy easy to scan.
14. People use their fingers to operatemobile devices—especially theirthumbs. Design your site so evenlarge hands can easily interact with it.
15. A mobile-friendly site gets its messageacross without causing eyestrain.Make it easy for your customers toread—remember, they may be in aplace with low light.
16. No matter what your site’s objectiveis, your customers need to be able todo it with a virtual keyboard and nomouse. Make it easy to buysomething, or call you, or find you on amap!
17. Consumers look for local info on theirphones all the time—from locating thenearest gas station to finding an openpizza place. Include functionality thathelps people find and get to you.
18. A mobile site redirect is code that can Ourautomatically tell if visitors are using a mobiledevice and send them to the mobile-friendlyversion of your site. Have your site developerimplement one so your customers get thebest version of your site for their needs.
19. Using QR Codes EffectivelyIn addition to mobile redirects the use of QR codes is highlyeffective to bridge your physical marketing efforts to a digitalmobile presence.5 Tips for QR Code Success1. Mobile landing pages2. Value Exchange3. Analytics & Tracking4. Customization & Branding5. Ability to update campaigns
20. Introducing linkblots…• QR Code and mobile landing page campaign management• Unlimited mobile pages and QR Codes• GPS Tracking & Analytics• Customizable QR codes and mobile landing pages• Affordable and EASY to use with a point-&-click interface• Subscriptions from $5.95/mo
21. linkblots Demo
22. Steps to mobile success with linkblots…1. Generate a mobile landing page and customized QR code through your linkblots dashboard.2. Integrate your mobile web presence into your existing website by having your web developer enable mobile redirection (we can provide programming if needed).3. Integrate your QR code into your physical marketing efforts (ads, flyers, collateral material, leave behinds, take aways, etc.) making certain you provide the consumer a reason to scan (special offer, coupon, engaging content, etc)