2. Click “Host Log in” in the upper right hand corner
3. Sign in with your HPU username and password
If you are unable to sign in please contact Kaitlyn Reish at
kreish@highpoint or 336-841-9379
4. Click “Schedule a Meeting” under the Host a Meeting tab
5. Enter meeting information and enter attendees by email
address. Click “Schedule Meeting.”
6. You and your attendees will receive the below email. You will also
receive a reminder email when the scheduled time is near.
Joining and Hosting a
1. When the meeting time has arrived, click the link
located in the email.
2. If you are the host, click “If you are the host, start your meeting.” If
you are joining a meeting, enter your name and email address and click
3. You will be prompted to download the webex client. Below is a
picture of both the PC and Mac WebEc client.
4. You will need to enable audio my calling the provided phone number or
call using your computer. Below is the window you will see to call using
your computer. Also connect with your webcam for face-to-face interaction.
5. If you are the host, you can share your screen. You will see the
below tool bar appear when clicking “Share My Desktop.”
6. You can also expand the partipant view to see everyone’s webcam
This is an overview of
WebEx. Please feel free to
contact Kaitlyn Reish at
336-841-9379 with any