Delicious: we are saved by 128 people. Yet, we don’t necessarily facilitate this. Digg: #1 result was NIU, #2 was “The Obama I know” by Sunstein w/ 2579 diggs.
Adults are catching up with the trends Face has 250,000 new registrations per day with the over 18 demographic as the fastest growing user segment
(Facebook Groups limit this activity.) You don’t want to spam your fans though. So reserve sending mass messages for special events or big announcements. (Facebook Groups limit this activity.) You don’t want to spam your fans though. So reserve sending mass messages for special events or big announcements.
What is Social Media and How Can It Grow Your Business Presented By: CEO/Founder of .Com Marketing, Hillary Bressler
2) Prioritize the usernames. Sal's Ristorante but it's known as Sal's Pizza, so salspizza (which is also easier to spell and type) would be the preferred name.
3) Use a site such as usernamecheck.com or knowem.com to enter see if your usernames are taken across scores of sites.
4) Prioritize sites. If you're at a total loss, use Compete or Quantcast's free tools to see how much traffic the sites get, and pick a threshold.
5) Fill in the minimal information required, post a link back to your homepage or the hub of your social marketing program, and adjust the privacy settings (where possible) so that's they're visible to the smallest audience.
6) Check where competitors are.
7) Don’t find opportunities to undermine competitors throughout this process. Be one of the good guys. Try believing in karma.
The social media team includes a team of 3 people.
For example, when a traveler complained recently about Southwest's check-in process, he received a quick, public response from an airline employee saying,
"So sorry to hear it!
What don't you like about the check-in process?
Did your flight get off okay?“
"We monitor those channels because we know these conversations are taking place there , and we can either watch the conversations or take part in them," said Southwest spokeswoman Christi Day.