The c hurch “ Holy Trinity ” was built in the highest part of town. The iconostasis was made by the master Anton Debar Peshev in 1870-1872 year . 73 icons were painted by Nikolai Pavlovich. The church tower was added in 1886 . It was made of Gencho Novakov.
The High Trade school ”D. Hadjivasilev ”with its architectural design was based in 1885 . M any Bulgarian and foreign architects were involved to propose projects for the design of the school building .
House- museum “ Aleko Konstantinov ” was established in Svishtov in 1926 .Its an interesting exposition , witch recreating the most important stages of Aleko Konstantinov `s life. Aleko Konstantinov is one of the best writer of Bulgaria .
The First Bulgarian Cultural Center in Svishtov
First Bulgarian Cultural Center is a library. It was founded on January 30, 1856 by Emmanuel Vaskidovich and Georg y Vladikin .