View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Create double page 2.. Using Photoshop and publisher to
1. I have used mainly Photoshop to produce this page however I have also used publisher to piece it all together. I started buy create a collage of photographs of Charlotte using Photoshop. I did this as I thought it was a good way to display pictures instead of in a structured way. I also did the photos in a similar way that I have done the photos on the contents page, which gives the effect of a Polaroid picture. For the photo at the top, I used the special effect brushes on the rubber to remove parts of the picture to give a distorted look
2. To create the main headline I used another font from dafont.com called acid label. I think it look really good and is perfect for what I wanted. I then used ‘IMPACT’ for the artist name as I wanted it to be plain but bold. The only problem is that I think there is too much white space around the heading so I must think what could go in the gaps.
4. I've then added my interview onto the page into columns. I think the page looks too white at the moment so I will put some colour in somewhere. I've added this quote box as its featured in many magazines I have now added some brush splatters and altered the opacity to put behind the text.
5. Using Photoshop I have created this effect with the special effect brushes. I've done this as I thought the are with the introduction looked to boring and I think this looks more creative. I decided to incorporate different things in to this paragraph including different fonts, underlining, different colours and capitals to make it look more exciting and not just a block of text.
6. I decided to fill the columns in a burgundy colour as it would go with my colour scheme and make the page look more colourful. I then changed the background to some paint splatters as I think they look more professional and rocky. I also increased the stroke around the Devon Fox to add more impact.
7. Then I noticed that one of my photos in my montage had already been used for my first double page spread, so I had to use a different image. I chose one that I thought fit in well and I placed it into he collage. I also added an image of masking tape over the top to give the effect that these photos had all been stuck together.