Bryony Bramer - Virtual Learning Environment Manager
Chris Rowell - Technology Enhanced Learning Advisor (BaM)
James Leahy – VLE Content Developer
Alana Kane – VLE Content Developer
Anna Williams IT Trainer
“All coursework assignments can only be submitted online
But Online Marking is voluntary
• Improved consistency.
• Improved security and saves time.
• Easier for end user to view comments.
The aim of this session is :
To show how to mark students online
submissions for Blackboard and Turnitin
You will be able to:
• Understand some of the benefits on online marking
• Access the students‟ Turnitin/Blackboard assignments.
• Download and upload a Blackboard assignment.
• Add feedback to a Blackboard assignment.
• Access the GradeMark feature in Turnitin.
• Add feedback and grades to a assignment using GradeMark.
• Understand how students can access their feedback and grades in
Marking a Blackboard or Turnitin
In the „Staff Blackboard Testing Area‟ (or in one of
your own Blackboard modules) add feedback and
a grade to a Turnitin or Blackboard assignment.
You have 5 minutes to complete this task.