Transcript of "Learn Collaboratively with Free Web Tools and Apps"
with Free Web Tools
It is literally true
that you can
and quickest by
- Napoleon Hill
• Students shape their learning
& the curriculum
• Instructor(s) builds the
foundation & provides various
opportunities for learners to
collaboratively create and
curate the content and
• Students learn from & support
Co-learning & Peeragogy
What are your time management options?
What archiving options does it have?
How user-friendly is it for everyone?
What are your communication options?
What are your storage options?
What to consider:
• Unwillingness to be flexible
• Cultural insensitivity
• Cultural misunderstanding
• Lack of communication of deadlines, project
details, roles, duties, etc.
• Time zone differences
• Mutual misunderstanding of cultural customs in
negotiation & communication (nonverbal and
• Unwillingness to compromise
• Mishandling of conflict
• Inexperience in communicating with
English language learners Students need
experience in communicating with non-
native English speakers.
needs a good
“The number one benefit of educational
technology is that it empowers people to
do what they want to do. It lets people be
creative. It lets people be productive. It
lets people learn things they didn't think
they could learn before, and so in a
sense it is all about potential.”
- Steve Ballmer