2. Ingredients 1 butternut squash , around 700g/1lb 9oz, halved 2 courgettes , cubed 1 onion , chopped 2 red peppers , deseeded and cut into 2cm/1in pieces 4 thyme sprigs, leaves removed 4 tbsp olive oil 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into 2cm/1in pieces juice 1 and a 1/2 lemons 4 tbsp pesto 16 cherry tomatoes 600g penne pasta
3. Procedure Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/ gas 6. Put the vegetables into a large roasting tin. Scatter with the thyme and season. Drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and roast for 40 mins, turning halfway. Meanwhile, soak 8 wooden skewers. Put the chicken into a shallow dish, then mix with the lemon juice and pesto. Thread the chicken and tomatoes onto the skewers, then put onto a roasting tray. Drizzle with the rest of the olive oil and roast for 20 mins, turning once, until the chicken is cooked through. Boil the pasta. Toss half of the roasted vegetables and pasta together, then serve with the pesto chicken kebabs.
4. Step 1Buying grocery form Park ‘n’ Shop. Chicken breasts Thyme leaves Pesto Butternut squash(pumpkin) Olive oil Cherry tomatoes Red bell peppers
5. Step 2I seasoned the chicken with 4 tbsp of pesto and 1 ½ of lemonand mixed it.
6. Step 3 Washing and cutting the vegetables.
7. Step 4Making Kebabs by threading the diced chickenbreasts, onions, bell peppers and cherry tomatoeson the pre-soaked wooden skewers and roast it inthe oven for 40 minutes; occasionally turning it.
8. Step 5Roasting vegetables. First I took a mixing bowland put all the diced vegetables and seasonedit with 4tbsp of olive oil and thyme.
9. Step 6After roasting the vegetables I mixed thevegetables with the pasta
10. Step 7 After roasting the kebabs in the oven itlooked like this: