The following presentation may contain forward looking statements by the Management Team of Thai Optical Group
Public Company Limited (the Company), related to financial or other tendency for future periods, compared with the
results for previous periods.
Some of the statements contained in this presentation that are not historical facts but it are statements of future
estimations with respect to the financial conditions, results of operations and businesses, and related plans and
objectives. Disclaimer information is based on management’s current views and assumptions including, but not
limited to, prevailing economic and market conditions. These statements involve known and unknown risks and
uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those in the statements
as originally made. Such statements are not, and should not be constructed as a representation as to future
performance of the Company. In addition, such statements should not be regarded as a forecast or projection of
future performance of the Company. It should be noted that the actual performance of the Company may vary
significantly from such statements in this presentation.
Mission and strategy.
Update Yr 2013 and Q1 /2014.
Look into future.
• We provide complete solutions of vision correction
products and services at effective cost and international
• We strive to enhance benefits to all stake holders
including: social responsibility and environmental aspects.
Operational and Management efficiency
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
• Focus efficient standard product
offering and fade out inefficient SKU.
• Productivity improvement program,
capacity expand while control
resources investment and cost.
• Focus on alliance accounts, regional
and emerging markets.
• Focus smaller accounts in EU.
• Focus to establish supply chain
communication with customers
through end consumers.
• Balance growth-efficiency, diversify
existing premium-Rx products and
services to sustain growth.
. Invest to ensure quality product
and service; inventory, IT system,
automation to shorten delivery time.
• Invest in new business opportunity.
• New program kick-off in Q4/2013.
• Target in 2014 achieve improvement of:
– Capacity Standard - Value added casting to increase 30%
– 8% Cost reduction: casting Standard – Value added.
– 10% Cost reduction: Rx
• Continuous productivity improvement target to support
• Capacity increase without major investments, casting.
– Increase by 50% for casting within a period of time.
• Production cost reduction:
– Targeting 5% down annually for Rx.
– Targeting 3% - 5% down annually for casting.