CONDITION IN AUSTRALIA BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN :
• THE 50% OF TEENAGERS AND YOUNG ADULTS HAD NEVER TASTED
• A GLOBALLY RECOGNISED BRAND WAS NOT KNOWN TO MOST OF
• SALES WAS DECREASING
• THE BRAND WAS NOT CONNECTED WITH THE PEOPLE.
-Dynamic, modern lifestyle
-Easy to adapt new things
-Usually use social network
(mainly on Facebook)
Teen & young adults (13 – 24
• By offering the customer the sense of ownership over the brand.
• Coca-Cola asked the people to “Share a Coke”
With some one they know ,
Want to know , &
With who are important in their lives.
By sharing a coke they leave a message about why they want to
share the coke.
The social media was the main communication tool to realize this
The also gave a chance to get their names printed on bottle.
The coke cola used FACEBOOK and TWITTER as social media.
The involved the consumer in the product by using the customers