1. Sheldon F. Joseph
(m) 678.492.7672 (e) email@example.com
Manager/Leader with 12+ years of experience in both management and leadership roles in service and sales,
with a proven track record in managing progressive performance, employee retention, process development
and dispute resolution. Career highlights include successful management of 12 direct reports and providing
close support to a campaign headcount of 1200+ in high volume call centers, to client management for over
200 client offices in 7 states. Key contributor to campaign development and process deployment to business
Ryla Teleservices, Inc. – Kennesaw, GA 3/2009 – 4/2010
Team Lead / Operations-Strategy Liaison
• Serving as a Team Lead and support for 12 customer care direct reports on a service campaign for
Verizon Wireless and Alltel. Responsible for developing agent performance goals and positive
behaviors, analyzing daily trends in call volume, schedule adherence, average speed to answer, call
management and creating individual performance plans to support their success. Performed daily
management of agent time reporting, quality assurance monitoring, plan specific training, coaching
• Reported to the Director of Operations-Strategy Development and managed projects including asset
inventory and management for a campaign headcount of 1200, tracking and managing executive
escalations, campaign attrition and new hire engagement. Created and distributed project and
metric management documents, including drill down reports and daily, weekly, monthly and annual
• Managed the deployment of the Customer Proprietary Network Information / Sensitive Personal
Information Internal Audit Process and the performed the monthly CIM Audit for the Verizon
Wireless/Alltel Campaign. Liaised with the directors of Reporting, Workforce Management, Asset
Management, Facilities and Quality & Compliance to better manage processes and procedures while
serving the needs of internal clients and Verizon Wireless / Alltel
Washington Mutual Bank - Atlanta, GA 8/2006 – 6/2008
Business Banking Consultant/Personal Financial Representative
• Build and maintain a portfolio of small business clients and service their needs with banking, payroll,
merchant services, tax solutions and small business lending products including SBA Express, business
line of credit, business overdraft line of credit, business term loan and business credit cards.
• Analyze financial statements and monitor client growth and quarterly assess needs and fiscal quarter
forecasting. Develop a pipeline of residential lending clients focused on HELOC’s & HELOAN’s.
Generate client leads, originate loan documents and process loan files and assist with the
• Close and follow through, follow up on all residential and small business loan files and provide cross
sell options to new and existing WaMu customers. Open consumer bank accounts. Establish
community, local business and learning institution relationships. Manage financial center marketing
and procurement, open houses and off site events.
2. Taylor, Bean & Whitaker - Atlanta, GA 12/2004 – 3/2006
Client Manager & Registration Coordinator
• Managed 209 registered banks and brokers in Ohio, Illinois and Michigan. Supported additional
clients in the Atlanta, Birmingham, Norfolk, and Charlotte metropolitan areas.
• Registered, trained and provided on-going support and servicing for assigned clients on Fixed,
Variable Rate mortgage products including Freddie Mac.
• Provided on-demand support on TBW, Community Banking Online and FHA websites, pricing
inquiries for regional rate sheets and troubleshooting for processors, title agents, attorneys and loan
• Liaison to all departments in TBW to service clients as effectively as possible and within acceptable
time frames and managed the registration process for all new broker locations and loan officers.
• Provided new clients with User ID’s and Passwords, completed pipeline generation and
troubleshooting, filed and updated ID/Password requests with Freddie Mac and liaison to account
executives and TBW upper management. Maintained a log of all new clients and their current status
and worked alongside the compliance and client administration approvals departments to ensure
accuracy and consistency.
Washington Mutual Bank - Maspeth, NY 2/2003 – 7/2004
Assistant Financial Center Manager
• Managed a branch staff of seven while overseeing bank product and mortgage sales production,
teller operations. Monitored daily operations held within federal, local and company and compliance
• Originated, processed and closed all of the Fixed and Variable rate 1st and 2nd mortgages, personal,
secured and collateral loans generated in the branch. Performed audits completed loan files,
including HUD approvals and appraisal reviews. Managed the increased loan production in the
branch & trained the sales staff on new products & programs.
Citigroup – (CitiFinancial & Citibank) 7/1999 – 9/2002
Springfield, VA - Assistant Branch Manager
• Managed a sales staff of five associates; originated, processed, closed and audited mortgages and
personal loans; completed, reviewed and approved HUD-1’s & approved funding requests.
• Increased loan production and branch ranking to number one in the district and remained there for
five of fourteen months while maintaining daily branch operations. Completed appraisals, site visits
and vehicle photo inspections and acted as liaison with local government and legal authorities.
Melville, NY - Sales & Test Center Associate
• Managed a dedicated portfolio of clients to test new affinity cards to determine market usability.
Submitted feedback to determine if tested products would be further developed for mainstream
Westbury Senior High School – Old Westbury, NY Honors / Regents
Hampton University - Hampton, VA Architecture / NROTC
Nassau Community College – Garden City, NY Marketing
Show Me The Way Foundation, Inc. 3/2009 to Present
Business Manager and Board Advisor
• Serving and advising the Founder of the foundation and the Board of Directors in the areas of
financial management, business development, government relations and overseeing the
development and implementation of community programs. Also providing project management
support and intern management.