• Brainstorm initial ideas
• Evaluate pros and cons for each
• Complete initial ideas sheet
• Name for campaign group and for
• Audience feedback – ‘test your
• Now you are going to think about the campaign that you
would like to conduct. This will be about a local issue.
On your own or in a small group:
• make a list of the kind of campaigns that you would like to
• discuss your list with your group, if you are working with
• decide which of your ideas would be the most appropriate
• think about the resources you have available to conduct your
• think about the medium you will be using to communicate
your campaign message to the target audience
• make accurate and effective plans for your campaign
• prepare your campaign materials.
• Final campaign idea:
aims of campaign
• Flowchart (next slide)
• Final ‘company’ name, campaign name, slogan
and logo with reasons.
• 2 linked products
Brainstorm locations for photo/film shoot
Plan AND drafts for print productions
Plan AND drafts for website productions
Plan, storyboard, script for film
• Costume/outfit ideas
• List of resources needed and schedule of
requirement (see sheet)
• Shooting schedule
• Sample blog with good planning...
• DEADLINE: FRIDAY 22nd NOVEMBER all research,
planning and drafts!