Just The Facts
Excellence In Business
Co-Founder, Creative Director
What We Do
Videography Photography Animation Graphic Design
Virtual RealityAerial Live Events
Questions to Ask
• By 2019 video is going to account for 80% of all internet trafﬁc
• 4x as many consumers would prefer to watch a video about a product than read
• Using the word “video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%
• Shoppers who view a video in the pre-purchase stages are 1.81x more likely to
make a purchase than non-viewers
• Your content is 50x more likely to make it to the ﬁrst page of Google results if it has
Video is Built Into your Brain
Everything you see is a combination of images, sounds and motions. Why ﬁght that
Emotion is Human
Being able to watch that story come to life right in front of you, instead of having a read
it, can be a very powerful thing.
The Sharing Experience
People inherently want to share things with other people. And videos are so sharable
because they have so much data, but in such an captivating, understandable and
Who is the target audience?
A tailored message is always more effective and makes for a better video overall.
What is the intended goal of the video?
Starting with a simple goal will keep you focused while developing the concept for the
Where will video be viewed by the audience?
The answer to this question can effect overall video length, tempo, whether or not to
add subtitles, and other important factors.
How do you want to tell the story?
A story can be told in many different ways. Convey the main message of the video to
the viewer in the most effective and visually engaging way possible.
Questions to Ask
Going from Why Video to What Kind?
Cooking Video Examples
A: Tasty-Style Video B: Masterclass-Style Video
• Very short
• Easily sharable
• Allow the viewer view without audio
• Wide demographic
• Longer form
• Share deeper knowledge
• Requires more focus
• Speciﬁc demographic
Maximizing your Money
• Ask those right questions
• Create story boards and
get aligned early on
• Understand what type
of equipment you need
• Think down the road
• Multipurpose the video
• Be conscious of the
desired lifespan/make it
• Choose correct platform
• Its useless if it doesn't
reach the intended
Should I jump on a trend?
• Not every trend is right for your company/your brand
• Important to consider your project and your audience
• Don’t just do it because it is “trendy”
Our lives are already machine-assisted,
and our marketing will be too.
80% of what we do everyday will be intelligently automated
to some degree in the next 3-5 years.
Gartner forecasts AI-derived business value will reach
$3.9 trillion in 2022.
Source: Gartner (April 2018)
2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
1,175 1,901 2,649 3,346 3,923
Growth (%) 70 62 39 26 17
Forecast of Global AI-Derived Business Value (Billions of U.S. Dollars)
McKinsey Global Institute estimates up to a $6 trillion impact
of AI and other analytics on Marketing & Sales
Source: McKinsey Global Institute
Pricing & Promotion
Next Product to
Churn Reduction Channel
Content Strategy Data Enrichment
Predictive Scoring Personalization