Using Padlet in Your
What we will talk about
- Why should you use Padlet
- How to create a Padlet
- Ideas on how to use Padlet in your
What is Padlet?
A Web 2.0 discussion tool.
- Allows posting of text, images, audio, and web links
- Provides different backgrounds and layouts
- Many options for sharing and exporting
- Several privacy levels
Why use it?
- Provides a different way for student to show what they
- Promotes group discussion
- Provides opportunities for students to learn about
digital etiquette and digital citizenship
- Works on any device with a web browser
How Padlet works
Follow along! If you have any questions, please let me
Ideas for classroom use- Large group
- Lesson Starter- We want to know more about ________
- Students could ask questions/ make comments during
large group reading
- Ticket out the door
Ideas for Classroom Use- Small Groups
- Place to collect thoughts during a small group project
- Share questions or hold a discussion in small groups
Ideas for Classroom Use- Individual
- Answer the final question on a webquest
- Make a digital newspaper
As the Teacher
- Collaboration tool- Collect thoughts/ideas from a
meeting all in one place
- Collect Resources- Save links and resources for lessons
on the wall (you could share resources with other
Brainstorm- Your turn!
What other ways could you use a Padlet in your
One last thing...
Please take sometime to fill out this survey!