Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Ahmad Sameer Ahmad Ouhip
Home Address: Amman, Jordan.
Phone Number: +962787050304.
E-Mail Address: Ahmadouhip@yahoo.com.
Place of Birth: Zarqa-Jordan
Date of Birth: 18/May/1989.
Marital Status: Married.
Seeking a challenging position with long term prospects in a company where my
knowledge and skills can be put to good use, where education and working
experience will assist the company to reach its target, and where my hard work,
dedication and the ability to acquire new skills will advantage any company I
Bachelor's Degree in Translation of English Language, Al-Zaytoonah University,
High School Certificate, Scientific Stream, 2006-2007.
Aspire is an offshore information technology (IT) service provider from Jordan.
Web Content Maintenance team of trained professionals support the dynamic
content management needs, including version control, release management,
restoration to older version, creation/maintenance and application of content
Quality Analyst “Manual testing” at aspire InfoTech (April/2015 to Sep/2015).
-Backend and front-end testing
-Desktop and Devices testing
-Work on Tracking tools “Ex: Fiddler”
-Regression Testing & Full Testing
- Set meetings with Clients.
- Ads Testing.
Senior Data Analyst, Client and Customer Support at Aspire (Dec/2011 – April/2015).
- Analyzing invoices for various companies in US with IBM Company.
- Provide invoice support analysis and reconciliation to IBM Clients.
- Calling the vendors to get the missing invoices.
- Calling the vendors to know if the invoices paid or not.
- Calling the vendors to let them know that the service will be disconnected if the
invoice does not pay.
- Analyzing invoice includes comparisons between current and previous invoices.
- Checking different types of data depends on the accounts.
- Load/Generate invoices as per the client protocol and standards.
-If an invoice doesn’t meet the client’s protocol and standards which are set in
Rivermine system, it’s flagged with a message that explains where the error/
discrepancy exists, so I should login into the system, check out those exception/errors
and decide the needed course of action in order to get the invoice out of the work flow.
- Filling time sheet for all the team members.
- Making Quality assurance for all the team members.
- Making an evaluation and annual appraisals for the team members.
- Assigning tasks and giving training for the team members.
- Set meetings with Clients.
Translation Project in Aspire InfoTech from Jan-2013 to May-2013.
Customer Services Representative at Aspire (Sept 2011 – Dec 2011)
Customer Support team helping customers with technical issues that they faced by E-
mail using prepared patterns for answers. The process involved analyzing the
customers’ E-mails then choosing the right pattern that corresponds with their E-mails
“Sometimes editing those patterns may occur according to suitable scenarios”.
Beside of that our work required communicating with clients and co-workers through
emails, reports, presentations or conference calls, to carry out business activities.
HR Management (Practical Training in HR) – Optimal Academy.
Ability to Self-Manage and Self-Motivated.
Team-Player with very good communication skills.
Great hand skills and quick learner.
Working on SharePoint.
Flexible, reliable and dependable, hard-worker.
Beside the excellent skills of using the Internet, Microsoft Office.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers, management and staff.
A high-energy, enthusiastic and dependable individual who excels in challenging
and competitive environments.
Proven ability to reach a targeted goal
Time-management, self-confidence, able to lead a team and work under
High level of attention to detail.
Strong English communication skills – both verbal and written.
English (Very Good).
Available upon request.