Be the first to like this
Hosted by the American Marketing Association with presentations from Smartling, Common Sense Advisory, Paltalk and MeetMe
Your digital presence offers a great experience for website visitors and mobile users alike. A lot more people could be enjoying that great experience too - and engaging with you - if only they could access all the content in their native language.
But there's a problem: traditional ways of translating and localizing content were not made for your dynamic web and mobile properties. So how do you provide a global audience with a multi-lingual, culturally relevant experience without compromising quality or features?
Our global economy demands a new approach to translation, one that relies on cloud technology, transparent workflows, contextual editing capabilities and rapid deployment across multiple web properties and mobile apps.
Join Smartling as we discuss translation for the global marketplace, get the latest research from Common Sense Advisory and hear about real-world success from PalTalk and MeetMe.
You will learn:
- How a multi-lingual web presence correlates to business success.
- Best practices to prepare your digitial content for the global marketplace.
- How PalTalk and MeetMe have expanded their global reach balancing the importance of quality translation with the need to launch quickly.
- Ben Sargent, Globalization Strategist, Common Sense Advisory
- Jack Welde, CEO, Smartling
- Richard Schaer, VP of Strategy, PalTalk
- Rich Friedman, VP of Engineering, MeetMe