Cisco reduces costs and attracts Gen Y employees
with new workspaces and work styles
/ Challenge 1 - Create the best original Pinterest board dedicated to the sport of inline speed skating (NOT rollerhockey).
• Challenge 2 - Create and post an original piece of content to Reddit that then receives the most upvotes in a single
• Challenge 3 - Create and upload to SlideShare an original, in-depth competitive analysis of the Ed Hardy social media
• Challenge 4 - Get the most people to friend your mother or your father (or a parent-like figure in your life) on
Facebook in a single week.
• Challenge 5 - Create an original (new) Twitter account and then use it to get the most followers in a week using any
verbs you like, but only the following nouns: "BLUEFUDGE," "HAMMERPANTS" and "GREEK YOGURT."
• Challenge 6 - Create an original YouTube video that then receives the most plays in a single week using this script
#1: "Wait. What are you doing?"
#2: "Trust me. This will be fine."
#1: "Ok. Go ahead."
• Challenge 7 - Get recommendations on LinkedIn from at least three other people trying to get this job.
• Challenge 8 - Create the most reviewed recipe on allrecipes.com in a single week using cottage cheese as an
ingredient. The reviews don't have to be good.
• Challenge 9 - Upload the most pictures of your armpit(s) to Instagram during the course of this challenge. The
pictures must have your face in them to verify your identity and include the hashtag #mypits.
• Challenge 10 - Using Quora, give thought-out, meaningful answers to as many dream catcher-related questions as
possible in a single week.
①Stay true to your roots, but don’t shout
②Warm & close is the new cool
①Be transparent and respectful, listen (like
// I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY…
Extreme experience (e.g.
skydiving, mount climbing)
When I was dumped
by my partner
Meeting the love
of my life
Becoming a sport
My first kiss
Death of a person
close to me
N = 40
N = 156
N = 13
Got my driving license
When I got in a fight
N = 30
N = 14
N = 93
Discovered I had no
real friends when I
needed them most
Was diagnosed Being dumped by my
with a serious
Source; InSites Consulting 16 country study January 2011 – 4,065 respondents aged 15-25 in USA, UK, Russia, Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy,
Romania, Poland, Brazil, India, and China.