22. Random shit toRandom ignore Random shit t shit to Random o ignorRandom ignore shit to shit to Random ignorRandom ignore shit to shit to Projectsndom Ra ignorRandom ignore shit to shit to Random ignoreRandom ignore shit to Milestone Rand shit to Milestone ignoreRandom ignore om shit shit to Random to ignoRandom Task ignore Task Task to ig re Task R shit shit to andom noreRandom ignore shit to shit to Random ignoreRandom ignore shit to shit to Random ignoreRandom ignore shit to shit to Random ignoreRandom ignore shit to shit to Random ignore ignore shit to ignore
23. From PopHangover.com Projects Milestone MilestoneTask Task Task Task
26. Time management lets you getlots of cool toys.
27. Time management means youget to learn new stuff.
28. Time management makes youbetter at what you do.
29. Time management is aboutcontrolling distractions andmaking the most of your effort.
30. Time management ispart of your job.
31. Time management ispart of your life.
32. First, understand the structure
35. MilestonesDeliverables that change thestatus of something, specify arecipient, and have a due date.
36. Milestones“Have doctor check weirdrash before Friday.”
37. Milestones“Have doctor check weirdrash before Friday.”Implicit deliverable:Report identifying rash
38. Milestones“Have doctor check weirdrash before Friday.”Dr. is recipient.
39. Milestones“Have doctor check weirdrash before Friday.”Status from “unknown”to “known”
40. Milestones“Have doctor check weirdrash before Friday.” Due date
42. Some tasks are...
43. BUT NOT ALL
44. BUT NOT ALL DAMMIT
45. BUT NOT ALLFOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT’S GOOD
46. BUT NOT ALLDON’T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE
47. Tasks are...Everything you do, all day, every day.
48. Tasks are...The basic unit of productive time.
49. TasksNo task > 45 minutes.
50. TasksNot all tasks have milestones, butall milestones have tasks.
51. TasksAre atomicAre planned dailyCome into focus over time
52. My routine
53. The sweep
54. Can you do it in 2 minutes or less?Do it now.Should someone else handle it?Delegate.Will it take longer? Make a task.
55. Sunday or Monday Sweep Projects Milestones/project Tasks/milestone Tasks w/ no project/milestone
56. Every morning Sweep Take the next 3-4 major to-dos/milestones and break them up into 45-minute actions. That’s my day’s to-do list.
57. During the day 45 minutes on your next to-do. 5-10 minutes doing another sweep, etc.
64. This is not time tracking!!!!
65. It’s measurement
66. Measure as you work, not after
67. MEASUREMENT & IMPROVEMENT
68. MEASUREMENT & IMPROVEMENT DAMMIT
69. MEASUREMENT & IMPROVEMENT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT’S GOOD
70. MEASUREMENT & IMPROVEMENT DON’T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE
71. Nifty tools & tricks
72. Mechanize what you can
73. Texter for Windows
74. ,ga = http://www.google.com/analytics
75. ,p = <p></p>
76. ;jewwatchOur ﬁrst step is getting links removed from sites that had no intention of helping Jew Watch rank. Ivebuilt a list of the unintentional boosters. I need folks to contact these sites.Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is:Please do the following:- Find out who to contact to remove the link from the above page(s).- Contact them and ask politely if theyd remove the link. You can use this message, or write your own:=====Dear ,I have a favor to ask. Were trying to make sure that jewwatch.com can no longer rank in the top 10 onGoogle for the word jew. You wrote an article about the site, which included a link to Jew Watch. Iknow you didnt intend to help this site, but your link, even if its nofollowed, is boostingJewWatch.coms authority.If you could remove the link (you dont have to change the article!) it would help us a great deal.Thanks,=====
78. Task tracking
82. DropboxLaptop > Mobile > Tablet > Home
83. Free up brainspace
86. Learn to use Excel & Word right
87. Learn to use Excel & Word right
88. Learn to use Excel & Word right DAMMIT
89. Learn to use Excel & Word right FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT’S GOOD
90. Learn to use Excel & Word right DON’T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE