1. + Instructional Design Analyzing Learners Moodle Module Plan
2. + What the Learner Sees First This part of the instruction fits in with Gagne’s 9 Events. I wanted to Gain the learners attention by putting a colorful Wordle of important aspects of Learner Analysis. I also wanted to put the objectives so the learners know immediately what they will learn.
3. + Second half of Introduction to Lesson •I then put the directions because it was the last part of the instruction before the lesson itself began. •The placement of the slideshare isn’t optimal but the links’ order is. They are in the order in which the learners will click on them. •I added the horizontal lines so the learners’ eyes won’t be going all over the place on the page.
4. + Learner Analysis Page This is the first webpage the Learners click on as per the directions given on the front page. This page gives a quick overview of all the important aspects of Learner Analysis.
5. + Example of PowerPoint slide All the PowerPoints were in this format. It was limited by being put in to SlidShare for use on Moodle. However, it gives an more detailed explanation of all the Categories of learners which is a major objective for the lesson.
6. + Example Quiz questions There were six quiz questions of different styles in this quiz. Besides the two styles show, there was also matching, short essay, multiple choice, and one more true/false. I wanted to make sure the learners had at least a little leeway in ways to express their knowledge.
7. + Importance of Learner Analysis webpage I think this may be the most important part of the lesson. Giving context to the lesson and letting the learners know they WILL need it in the future may give them reason to make sure they retain this information.