2. Population and Currency• Population is 16.6 million• The currency is euro since 1999• The currency used to be guilder
3. Netherlands mapNetherlands is a flat small country located in north - west EuropeIts borders are Germany and BelgiumThe capital is Amsterdam
4. Tourist attractionsThere are 1150 windmillsin Netherlands.The madurodamis a famous touristattraction.It takes two anda half hours towalk around.
5. AmsterdamAmsterdam is the capital of theNetherlands.Amsterdam has 1,281 bridges.Amsterdam is located in the westof the Netherlands.
6. Dutch soccer teamThe Dutch have a good soccer teamThey have good players such asWesley SneidjerRobin Van PersieDirk Kuyt
7. Netherlands FactsThe Dutch are the tallest people in Europe.85% of Dutch own at least one bike.About 30 % of Dutch babies are born at home.There are twice asmany bikes than carsDutch is also spoken in Belgium and northern France.
8. KeukenhofKeukenhof is the largest garden inEurope.It’s in the south of the Netherlands.It’s in a towncalled Lisse.