1. Resume of G. K. Agarwal RESUMEName : Gopal Krishan AgarwalDate of birth : 2nd July 1948Permanent Address : House no. 622 Sector 8 Faridabad Haryana - 121006Telephone : 00-91-129-2243952 : 00-91-9910236228 (Mobile)Educational Qualification : B.E (Electrical) in 1st division From University of Roorkee in 1971. (Now IIT Roorkee) Special Course in Management Of Diesel Generator set in Germany in 1982.Passport Details : Passport No. Z 1564530 Valid until: 12/11/2011 City of Issue: PuneSpecial Training / Courses Attended Ø Business Process Re-engineering by CSC ( B ham, UK) - 12 days Ø Maintenance Management by ASCI ( Hyderabad) - 07 days Ø Fire India International 94 by CII at Delhi - 03 days Ø Energy Management by ASCI at Hyderabad - 07 days Ø Seminar on Employee ship by TMI at Delhi - 01 day Ø Energy Summit 1994 by CII at Madras - 04 days Ø Time management Program by IMI at Delhi - 01 day Ø Environmental management by ASCI at Hyderabad - 07 days Ø General Management by IIM at Calcutta - 07 days Ø Business process re-engg. By CSC (UK) at Delhi - 02 days Ø Avalon by TCS Ø Recent Advances in Paint Raw materials at Mumbai - 01 dayCountries Visited
2. Resume of G. K. AgarwalEurope: Italy, UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Holland, SwitzerlandAsia: Mauritius, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau & KoreaOthers: Egypt & South AfricaWork Experience: Over 32 years of Experience. Details are as follows:September 1971 to January 1975Started career with M/S. Hindustan Motors, Calcutta in September 1971 as TraineeEngineer & promoted to General Foreman by January 1975. Worked as Shift Engineer.Controlling a Labour force of about 75 100 people of Plant Engineering. Specific areas ofresponsibilities were. · Paint shop Management · Plant Layout · Special Conveyors · Management of services such as air, power and water · Material handling equipments · Capital procurement · Press Shop · General Plant Engg. JobsJanuary 1975 to Nov 1997Joined M/S. Escorts limited Farmtrac Division (formerly known as Escorts TractorsLimited Ford Division) as Engineer Plant Engineering in January 1975 and promoted toDy.General Manager by 1996.Resigned as DGM Plant Engineering & Maintenance.Following are the areas of Extensive job knowledge obtained during this period a) Administration · Team leader of approx. 200 skilled / engineering manpower to accomplish the objectives of the department. · Liaison with government agencies such as HSEB, HUDA, Estate office for existing & further expansion program. · Recommend company policies, procedures for plant Engineering and maintenance activities. · Administer budgetary control for the dept.
3. Resume of G. K. Agarwal b) Projects · Special projects and assignment in expansion program. · Construction of Buildings in the plant. · Selection & procurement of capital items & timely completion of projects. · Represented the team for paint shop and Assy. line installation as a specialist. · Execution of following major projects. Projects Engine Projects (conveyor E/assy, pressurized dust free E/assy. Enclosure, modern testing set up and O/H monorails for transportation of Engine Paint Shop (Chassis & Sheet metal paint lines) Plant General Services (Power, Air, Water) Modernization and system improvement in assy.lines Material handling facilities (O/H conveyors, Monorails, Roller Conveyors etc) New Building (M/C Shops, stores, services & offices etc. c) Operations · Review critical problems of Assy. Line and monitor progress · Battery charging and tyre assy. operations. · Sheet metal paint line. d) Plant Engineering · Utility service like power, air & water Supply · Preventive & breakdown maintenance of equipment in sub station, generator house, compressor house, tractor assy.shop, paint shop, heat treatment shop and general maintenance (Buildings, materials, handling facilities, company vehicles, Forklifts & furniture etc). · Environmental control(effluent treatment & air pollution control) · Material handling/storage facilities in the plant · Installation of new A/C tools and equipment in the plant · Plant / process equipment & plant layout · Implementation of energy conservation program e) Machine Maintenance · Reconditioning / overhauling of M/C tools in M/C shops. · Preventive & breakdown maintenance lf indigenous & imported M/C tools 400 nos. (Including CNC s machining centers, SPM s, GPM s etc) · Well in time spares planning for M/C tools & equipments to increase uptime. f) Special Assignments
4. Resume of G. K. Agarwal Car Project: Task force, member of Citroen car project of Escorts visited Citroen Plants in France, Spain, and Portugal for 25 days in 1987 to see the Process & assembly operations in theses car plants New Tractor plant: Presently planning for new state of the art plant having assembly lines, Paint shops & final Machining lines of heavy castings for Manufacturing of 15000TRS / annum estimated project cost of Rs.158 cores. Business Process: Leading a re-engineering task force for improvement Re-engineering productivity capacity, work culture & quality of product by (BPR) business process re-engineering in association with world- renowned consultants M/S. Computer Science Corporation, UK (Lucas Engg.) % effective Communication and strong database with the help of Avalon Package from M/S.TCS. Total productive: Member of TPM steering committee. TPM activities started in Maintenance (TPM) association with M/S.Computer Science Corporation, UK and key. Pilot areas chosen in the plant. g) Special Experience (During Car Project) Complete knowledge of conceptualizing, designing, manufacturing, trials of dedicated Welding fixtures used for resistance and ARC welding for automotive application and other Engineering Industries.Nov 1997 to Feb 1998Joined M/S Mahindra & Mahindra on 22/11/1997 as Dy.General Manager (Projects) · Responsible for New tractor plant. · Project value approx.75 crores including Building, paint shop, Assembly line, final machining operation with supported Infrastructure for 25,000 tractor/year in two shifts.March 1998 to April 2006Joined Comau India Pvt. Ltd. Pune as Director (operation) and promoted as ManagingDirector in July 2000. Responsible for complete Indian operations reporting to Head Quartersin Italy.Comau Group in the World
5. Resume of G. K. Agarwal · Comau Group world belong 100% Fiat Group of Companies in Italy. · Comau is present in 20 countries and 54 companies in the world having four major geographical regions NAFTA, Mercosur, Russia, Far east a& Europe. · The Annual turn over is 2 2.5 Billion Euros. · Comau is No.1 Company in the world as a Global supplier of Industrial Automation System for Automotive manufacturing Sector. · The major customers are FIAT, GM, FORD, DC, VW, Peugeot, Rensault, and Nissam etc.Comau in India · Comau India started in 1997 as a liaison office supporting Indian market with 2 employees. In 1998, excellence of design center was started and in mid 1999 the manufacturing activities started. · Up to 2004 Comau India has grown five folds with a turnover of Rs. 350 million with total employees of 71 on roles. · Comau India is a profit making company with about 7% return on operation (ROO). The average age in Comau India is about 30 yrs & it s a very young company with 60% employees having international exposure on various projects and knowledge of many international & regional languages. · Comau India is also responsible for ASEAN Market. · Comau India is ISO 9001-2000 company. · The major customer in India are Fiat, General Motors, Ford, Honda, Toyota, Bajaj Auto, Eicher, Hindustan motors, Ashok Leyland, Volvo, Mercedes Benz etc.May 2006 to Jan 2007Worked as Advisor & Consultant for GHE Group of company based in Europe(HAPPICH & ELLAMP) for their Business Promotion in India & ASEAN, and supportingtheir business in Europe, facilitating them in the area Joint Ventures, vender development,business promotion in India & ASEAN. (www.happich.com)GHE is the number one company in the of interiors of Buses, Coatches, Caravans, Trucks,Metro s etc. The company turnover is about 150 M Euros. They are present in seveneuropeon countries and also in china & India.Feb 2007 to July 2008Joined ACE LTD. (Action Construction Equipment s Ltd.) in Feb 2007 as CEO (TractorBusiness). The company is a leading name in construction equipment in India. Theymanufacturer Hydraulic mobile cranes, Tower cranes, Backhoe, Loaders, Fork lifts &Tractors. The turnover of the company is about 250 crores alog with a working force of 500Employees. (http://www.ace-cranes.com)
6. Resume of G. K. AgarwalJuly 2008 till dateJoined Chasys Sharda Auto Component Limited in Aug 2008 as Sr. Vice President (HeadPune Plant) The Company is a leading name in tier one supplier to Automobile companies inIndia. They manufacturer Exhaust systems, Catalytic Converters, Suspensions, Fuel Tanks,Seat Covers, Seat Frames, Canopies etc. The turnover of the Group companies is about Rs800 crores along with a working force of 1000 employees. (www.shardamotor.com)G. K. AGARWAL