We have a strong tradition of Catholic Education. One high school, three elementary schools, and very soon our new middle school - Blessed Maria Assunta Palotta Catholic Middle School
We also know that today we are challenged to teach a new generation of learners-the digital kids.
We had been offering dynamic professional development opportunities for our staff. TLT worked with admin and staff to improve instruction. We developed a motto to drive us forward.
Once we decided that putting technology into every students hands would be our goal, we had to decide the best way for our district to sustain a 1:1 initiative. After much research (and a well timed announcement) we chose to move forward with and iPad rollout.
There are many logistics to have in place before you jump into a 1:1 program. Do you have adequate infrastructure to add sever hundred wireless devices?
How will you manage those devices. We will be using Casper to manage our iPad images, and push profile to students and teachers.
Acceptable Use Policy
1. Cedar Valley Catholic Schools Deploying an iPad 1:1 Cathy Feldmann, Sheila Miller, Joanna Seymour
7. Archdiocese of Dubuque Technology Curriculum Leaders Professional Development Archdiocese of Dubuque Technology Curriculum Leaders CVCS Summer Institutes Apple Professional Development Teacher Leadership Team and Local Workshops Conferences
9. Why iPad?
11. Imaging iOs Developer Program Volume Vouchers Bretford Power Sync Cart
12. AUP Three little letters for such an important document.
13. And now the fun part... Apps for Teaching and Learning
14. Drawing Pad iBooks Our Choice Class Organizer
15. Dragon Dictation Merriam Webster Dictionary Speak It
16. Administrators Apps DropBox Mobile Mouse Evernote