The hominids are a group of primates no
The human beings are hominids, but all
the hominids aren't human beings.
- they allways move in an upright biped
Most of their phisiology are similar.
- their palate has got form of U.
- In their cranium there is a big brain.
3. First Hominid
The first hominid appear thanks to the earth cool
down and be arid.
The mean species:
- Ardipithecus ramidus: is the oldest well-known
- Australopitecus anamensis: their hominids
characteristics was the biped position and thick
- Australopitecus afarensis: prognatism and sagittal
- A. africanus: small jaw
- Paranthropus: big jaw and they was vegetarian.
4. The First Homo
The aren't any fossils of the first species of
- Homo habilis: they are the first remains of a
homo that we are found. Their cranium was
bigger and they start losing corporal hair.
- Homo ergaster: They had got a bigger
cranium and a skeleton very similar of
current human beings. In the site we found
5. - Homo erectus: they used fire. The cranium
was more elongated than human's cranium
- Homo antecessor: their fossils was found in
Atapuerca (Burgos) they was hunters,
pickers and cannibals
6. Neandertales and sapiens
- Homo neanderthalensis: their average height
was 1,65 meters and they had a developed
- Homo rodhesiensis was prior to
modern Homo sapiens. The last one occupied
all the planet.