1. “Luxury Experiences”by Genitron In collaboration with
2. by GenitronAbout usAdv Media Lab is an incubator of solutions in advancedservices in digital strategy and performance marketing.We are a young and dynamic team that oﬀers an internationalconsulting, design, training and development of integrated andinnovative solutions for online business growth.
4. Luxury ExperiencesIt’s quite common for luxury brands toapply their strong branding values ofexclusivity and diﬀerentiation to theonline space.However, these values are often appliedat the expense of user experience.
5. Luxury ExperiencesAlso the luxury Brands are shifting fromcompany-centric experiences tocustomer-centric experiences, largelythrough their digital initiatives.
34. Luxury Experiences“Buying experiences provides morepleasure and satisfaction.”Jean-Marc BellaicheBoston Consulting Group
35. Luxury ExperiencesFonte: Marci Ikeler - Digital Strategies for Luxury BrandsThe spectrumBecause the internet is founded on principles of accessibilityand democracy, luxury brands generally use digital asa a wayto spread the brands dream and mythology.Digital communications can play a valuable and critical role inspreading information about the brand.
36. Achievement of the brandspromise is exclusiveAwareness of the brandspromise is accessibleLuxury ExperiencesAccessible ExclusiveThe spectrumFonte: Marci Ikeler - Digital Strategies for Luxury BrandsTV Digital Print In-Store VIP EventsEvents
37. Luxury ExperiencesDifferentiateDifferentiate traditional site experience:• Content• Interactions• Features
38. Luxury ExperiencesEngagingEngaging potential customers throughsocial content:• Updated content• Interactions with users• No barrier to access the information• Exclusive backstage access
39. HighlightingHighlighting the most exclusive productsLuxury Experienceshttp://www5.mercedes-benz.com/en/tv/
40. Luxury ExperiencesPuzzleDigital as a piece of the larger puzzle:• Digital is fully integrated with a largerdigital strategy• Digital be used to support all othertouch points• Expose past initiative
41. Luxury ExperiencesCreate experience• Tell a great story• Be a cultural tastemaker• Use digital to convey exclusivity
43. Luxury ExperiencesTell a great story• Articulate the mood of the brand• Create engagement throughinteractive storytelling• Oﬀer incomparable service
44. Luxury Experienceshttp://www.mrporter.com/Tell a great story
45. Luxury ExperiencesBe a culturaltastemaker• Recognize innovators• Artistic content• Recognize inﬂuencers• Cultural recommendations• Celebrate a history of iconic style• Talk to younger luxury consumers
46. Luxury Experienceshttp://www.hennessy.com/us/Be a cultural tastemaker
47. Achievement of the brandspromise is exclusiveAwareness of the brandspromise is accessibleLuxury ExperiencesAccessible ExclusiveConvey exclusivityFonte: Marci Ikeler - Digital Strategies for Luxury BrandsTV DigitalPrint In-Store VIP EventsEvents
48. Luxury Experienceshttps://www.generationbenz.com/index.htmlGeneration Benz: a VIP online community
50. Luxury ExperiencesAll luxury brands have challenges with creating a connectedconsumer experience, especially in the automotive sector.Paul Imhoﬀ, Director, Global Marketing Communications atFisker, shared insights into the luxury automaker’s customerexperience strategy, in addition to a company’s main webpresence on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, theymust also participate in forums where consumers have builtcommunities celebrating their passion for the company’sproducts.“We always participate in an authentic and transparentmanner building a solid connection between our consumersand our brand” shared Imhoﬀ.
51. Luxury ExperiencesFocus on...
52. Luxury ExperiencesDesign. Without impeccable design,you instantly lose almost any consumerwho is accustomed to shopping inlocations where aesthetics play a role.
53. Luxury ExperiencesUser Experience. Much like the in-storeluxury experience, which is designedwith meticulous attention to detail andcurated with thoughtfully displayedproducts, artwork and interior decor,the online experience of a luxury brandshould mirror this thoughtfulness andhave a similarly elegant feel.
54. Luxury ExperiencesCustomer Service. Perhaps the mostimportant consideration, this area is abit more complicated because itinvolves the human touch, whileremaining largely digital in nature.
55. Luxury ExperiencesFor examples...
56. TerminologyLuxury Experiences
57. Accessibility of contentLuxury Experiences
58. Splash pageLuxury Experiences
59. Flash heavyLuxury Experiences
60. Luxury ExperiencesLuxuryexperiences today...• Consumers in control• Digital makes it personal• Exceptional service counts• The need for trustworthy product information• Instant gratiﬁcation• The shopping experience, not technology, is still a deterrent• Digital tools to promote storytelling• Social networks, creating an ever stronger link