58. 583. Evidence of Meaning✤ Feeling of groundedness and morality✤ Feelings of compassion and empathy✤ Expansiveness, openness✤ Devoted, engaged✤ Long lasting glow
59. 59Cautions of Meaning Must be authentic, genuine
60. 60Go. Do good things.
61. 61Creating a remarkableexperienceversus a satisfactory oneis possible
62. 62How much happiness can youdesign in?
64. 64Where to learn more about thepsychology of happiness TED Talks: The psychology of happiness - Martin Seligman TED Talks: Play is more than fun - Stuart Brown TED Talks : Happy design - Stefan Sagmeister Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi Emotional Design: Why We Love (or Hate) Everyday Things, by Donald Norman Happiness: A History, by Darrin M. McMahon
65. 65Where to learn more Dana’s blog: http:// usabilitytestinghowto.blogspot.com/ Download templates, examples, and links to other resources from www.wiley.com/go/usabilitytesting