1. Marina Bay provide job opportunities for the people living in Singapore It had helped improved the economy of Singapore
2. Its attracted tourist toSingapore, thus increasingthe progress of the economy More advancement intechnology Improve in the standardof living More building buildleading to more amenities and infrastructure
3. Located: Beside Colleyer Quay @ Marina Bay It is within the Downtown Core of Central Area (Singapores central business district.)
4. Integrated Resort In Singapore Developed by Las Vegas Sands MBS targets to become a unique icon and a landmark that will symbolize Singapore and distinguish her from all the other cities. MBS provides many shopping and dinning option, entertainment like Casino Gambling, Theatre Shows and Nights Clubs
5. Ferris wheel in Singapore Reaches 42 stories high Located near the shoreof Singapores Marina Bay,in an area of Marina Centre known as MarinaPromenade.
6. The Esplanade is located alongside Marina Bay near the mouth of the Singapore River It offers a range of programs which suits all audiences. (Entertainment)
7. Floating stadium A venue for events on the waters of Marina Bay for five years from 2007 The worlds largest floating stage
8. Leadership is key Anticipate change and stay relevant
9. Many people opposed with the idea of setting up a Casino< they felt it will result to more social problems. But the government stood firm, instead he set up campaigns and fees. A fee of $100 had to be paid for a Singaporean to enter the casino.
10. Mobile Fans were being setup in Marina Bay. Since Singapore was facing a lack in resources, the government switch to renewable sources of energy. As they knew that one day Singapore will face a challenge for resources . Therefore, Singapore had try all means to conserve resources